Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh man... I think for the people I haven't seen real pictures, I tend to be slightly influenced by their avatar. It sets the tone for what they are like. But I also try to get a sense of their personality too, that's what I try to base my perception of them on the most.

For the people who I've seen pictures, unless I've seen it more than once, I usually only have a fuzzy memory of what they looked like to go by. Pretty much their avatar and personality fills in the rest.

I sometimes wonder how people perceive me on here. A fluffy snowy owl, I suppose. ^_^

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm visual, so I can picture just about anyone that I know relatively well here on CF :) It's fun!

I have always, always envision you as Asian. Are you? Because I honestly don't know why I have always envisioned you as Asian, lol...I have no reason to. It's weird how the brain works sometimes. :p

Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have always, always envision you as Asian. Are you? Because I honestly don't know why I have always envisioned you as Asian, lol...I have no reason to. It's weird how the brain works sometimes. :p

Lol I do too because of her forum name and an avatar she used awhile back. It was a cartoon girl with black hair and ponytails. I think that was you Inkachu.. :confused:

I usually picture members based on a combination of their avatars and names.

Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
^Before seeing your picture, I kept associating you with your old avatar, lol. ^_^

You're an owl. You'll always be an owl. An owl typing on a computer with its wings.

Upvote 0

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I kind of picture Toro as David Alan Coulier.

Joey-dave-coulier-30111015-300-225.jpg

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0