Illinois
✟20,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I eating a lot because I'm on medication and eat some more after eating lunch or eat after taking meds for breakfast. When I go to the restaurants to buy some food I gain around 2-3 lbs within a day by just eating some restaurant food. When I exercise within a day I gain 1-2 lbs. I eat sweets, extra holiday food, and junkfood. I'm eating food that have over 200 calories. I have been gaining weight due to medication. Also, how long does it takes to lose some weight? I also want to burn some body fat. I want to burn some inches off my waist, burn some calories, and lose some weight.

Last edited:

GuusVA

God's Warrior
Oct 14, 2013
Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
well most people start by working out to lose weight. You might want to eat some less junk food as well. I know that when I found myself fat (No I don't say you are nor even thought you were) I worked out for a long while as well as I started to eat less junk food and more healthy stuff that my body really needed.

I hope this Helped :)

Upvote 0

Observer

Observer
Sep 29, 2004
Australia
✟10,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
It can be hard.. if you're on medications that increase your appetite or slow your metabolism, it can make weight loss really difficult.

I exercise and limit my portions to lose weight, but I fail all the time and gain it back. I make sure I eat balanced meals with protein, good fats (avocado, olive oil) and good carbs (wholegrain). Eating junk food can make you crave it more.. try to avoid refined carbohydrates like white bread, white rice and avoid deep fried and processed foods. Easier said than done though. You just have to be determined and find something that motivates you to do it

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I eating a lot because I'm on medication and eat some more after eating lunch or eat after taking meds for breakfast. When I go to the restaurants to buy some food I gain around 2-3 lbs within a day by just eating some restaurant food. When I exercise within a day I gain 1-2 lbs. I eat sweets, extra holiday food, and junkfood. I'm eating food that have over 200 calories. I have been gaining weight due to medication. Also, how long does it takes to lose some weight? I also want to burn some body fat.

What are the medications for?

You should ask your doctor about this weight gain due to meds.

Also, you must cut all junk food out of your life. That is the first step.
So that means no sweets, no extra holiday food, and no junk food.
Replace those with cheaper, healthier alternatives like water, celery sticks, carrots, broccoli, apples.
When you lose weight, it mostly depends on what you eat.
The rest is on your exercise routine.
Again, you should talk to your doctor about this.

Upvote 0
S

Servant_Of_The_Lord_Jesus

Count Calories, that is the biggest thing that caused me to lose 70 lbs, if your a male and eat around 1800-2100 calories a day you will lose weight. That doesn't mean you have to eat all healthy stuff I never did. You need to eat things you like also. Make sure you get enough protein also and find things you like to do, for me its weight lifting and martial arts. Find a sport you like or a work out on youtube.

Upvote 0