How do you handle it when your friend's virgin fiancee says God made her pregnant?

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran
He says they have not done anything physical together beyond kissing so God must be the father.
Clearly, what happened is a Dark Jedi Master used the Force to impregnate her. Didn't either of you see "Revenge of the Sith"?

Now, the question you need to ask is "is it ethical to abort a Dark Lord of the Sith"?

Tell them to be prepared for some pretty terrible "terrible twos", and some worse than usual teenage rebellion and acting out, wearing all black, short temper, killing sprees, world conquest, that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: William_0
Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes. sperm deposited on the labia actually can result in a pregnancy as sperm are actually self-propelled using flagellum. Its perfectly reasonable to think that sperm can traverse the distance to the fallopian tubes to fertilize an ovum.

Unless "ummm yeah" is supposed to mean "he penetrated her" instead of "he [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]", of course.

It meant the second one.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Clearly, what happened is a Dark Jedi Master used the Force to impregnate her. Didn't either of you see "Revenge of the Sith"?

Now, the question you need to ask is "is it ethical to abort a Dark Lord of the Sith"?

That isn't what happened. It was in The Phantom Menace that Qui-Gon Jinn learned from Shmi Skywalker that Anakin (what dumb names. How on earth did they come up with those?) was conceived by the Force.

The mechanics of that are something I really don't want to contemplate. As it involves bizarre, intelligent, microscopic midichlorians.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
fail-owned-private-shredding-pri-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran
That isn't what happened. It was in The Phantom Menace that Qui-Gon Jinn learned from Shmi Skywalker that Anakin (what dumb names. How on earth did they come up with those?) was conceived by the Force.

Ah, you're right,:doh: I was thinking of Palpatine's speech at the water show, where he implies he or his former master is Anakin's father/creator.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some of these are pretty entertaining... makes me wonder how you all find so much time to waste on here. :confused:

College student here... The more homework I have, the more important it is for me to spend time procrastinating from it here... It's almost an art form

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gabe7

Apr 1, 2011
✟1,885.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
College student here... The more homework I have, the more important it is for me to spend time procrastinating from it here... It's almost an art form

It sort of is art in a roundabout way. Spamming other peoples threads with art vandalized with odd sayings must be your way to sort of pay it forward. With so many people mimicking you it must also be a nice ego stroke as well. If I were you I'd probably do it every spare moment I had.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sort of is art in a roundabout way. Spamming other peoples threads with art vandalized with odd sayings must be your way to sort of pay it forward. With so many people mimicking you it must also be a nice ego stroke as well. If I were you I'd probably do it every spare moment I had.

funny-pictures-cat-thinks-he-is--1.jpg

Upvote 0