How do you handle it when your friend's virgin fiancee says God made her pregnant?

Gabe7

Apr 1, 2011
✟1,885.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
This just happened to my best friend. I'm supposed to be his best man at his wedding on July 4th but his fiancee who is hot but not too smart just dropped this bomb on him. He says they have not done anything physical together beyond kissing so God must be the father. I feel like slapping him but I'm sort of stunned right now at it all. How should I handle this delicate situation? They are both Christians so is it possible she is telling the truth?

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would pray this ...

dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I knew a girl once who got preggers messing around with her boyfriend.
They weren't having oral, but they were both in their underwear making out/dry humping and he... ummm yeah. If she wasn't so ticked off about it I don't think I'd have believed her.

Yes. sperm deposited on the labia actually can result in a pregnancy as sperm are actually self-propelled using flagellum. Its perfectly reasonable to think that sperm can traverse the distance to the fallopian tubes to fertilize an ovum.

Unless "ummm yeah" is supposed to mean "he penetrated her" instead of "he [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]", of course.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
This just happened to my best friend. I'm supposed to be his best man at his wedding on July 4th but his fiancee who is hot but not too smart just dropped this bomb on him. He says they have not done anything physical together beyond kissing so God must be the father. I feel like slapping him but I'm sort of stunned right now at it all. How should I handle this delicate situation? They are both Christians so is it possible she is telling the truth?
YouTube - ‪Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills‬‏

Upvote 0