Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you really think it will work?? Cuz here in India if we do so they do not consider..

I have no idea how things work in India. I can only speak from my perspective in the United States.

Upvote 0
T

tomwhite84

I apply for jobs online in certain locations at the official store sites like Jewel-Osco, Subway, Burger King, and etc. for example. I receive a few job interviews from some of these stores/restaurants but didn't get hired. I was told that I must meet the job's qualifications and needs in order to get a call and to be consider to get a job so I didn't receive a call. I fill my print job applications in cursive with pencil.

Lots of people get jobs through friends and contacts. Social networking is a good way to find a job. I don't mean Facebook or whatever per se; I mean, making lots of casual friends and letting them know you're looking for work. They have connections, and those connections have connections, etc. Let your church and other groups you're involved with know you're looking for work. This is one of the benefits that comes from being socially involved. If you lack social skills and confidence, I can understand. It is a learned skill and sometimes if you have bad self-esteem due to crappy thoughts, it can be much more difficult. In which case, crap thought removal is your first priority in my opinion: locate, isolate, exterminate bad thoughts with truth. You are not a loser. :)

Upvote 0