Earth
✟1,463,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I do not understand many things, I do not know how God works and how to interpretate.

good, none of us do aside from always being for our good.

Is He present at any decision I make?

yep.

How can I feel Him at my daily life?

that's His call. He knows when to let you really feel His Presence. but remember just because you cannot feel Him, that does not mean He is not there.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Matt already gave the perfect answers, I think. And btw, I think you ask good questions!

The only thing I would add - I can't tell for sure from your question if you meant it this way - but you should also not focus on whether or not you feel God. If/when you do, it can be so sweet, that it's easy to start trying to make it happen again. And trying to control it or just chasing after feelings can lead into problems. It can be a strong temptation though, if you start focusing on the feelings.

Upvote 0

Wryetui

IC XC NIKA
Dec 15, 2014
The Carpathian Garden
✟15,670.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you matt and Kylissa :D So at any step I make He is there, at any decision, at any word I say? So God never let us alone? And if I pray for Him to help me take a decision, how do I know that was His answer or no?... I'm confused...

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,375.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
He is always with us - even if we cannot 'feel' His presence.

As to making a decision - He gives us the freedom to make our decisions BUT we have to be careful to think through the facts / choices , and weigh them up before making our decisions. At times we may well make the wrong decision but that is usually because of our own fault - not His.

He will guide you - but you have to learn to listen to Him - and that's not always easy.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I have had many "lessons" from God on how to hear Him. And some of those lessons I learned because I was wrong. I think God is more interested in our spiritual growth and what becomes of us in an eternal sense than He is on more mundane, temporal things. In my case, I think He has allowed me to make mistakes, but in the end He taught me things so that it was for my own good.

My lessons may not be your lessons. So sharing might not help, and can actually confuse you.

I think there is a lot to be said for praying to know God's will, studying in order to know what general principles we ought to live by (that will answer some of your questions), and then trusting God to do the best thing for you, even if you do make a mistake. That trust is very valuable, I think.

And so is the learning. Don't worry about getting an "A" grade on every single thing you do. There is a lot of value in recognizing mistakes you do make, repenting if necessary, and putting everything in God's hands and continuing to trust Him - whatever that looks like in each decision you make.

God bless you. :)

Upvote 0