How come no one is talking about the inspector generals report on Hills?

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
She's the most qualified candidate the two major parties have. She is a former Secretary of State. Trump ' s Iinflammatory threats are based on ignorance and narcissism. Our allies abroad are very concerned about his bull and bluster based diplomacy.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟66,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Okay, but the report found her in violation of federal offensive, so...she's in trouble. BTW, fantine, why is she dressing like a maw-maw for this campaign? That's not going to help her? Is she trying to look like a poor harmless old lady so they won't prosecute?

Actually, I read the report. (Well, skimmed a lot of it - a lot of it is really boring)

It mostly vindicated her. I know that isn't what the media is saying but it was actually harder on Colan Powell than Clinton and blames Powell's transition staff a lot of the mistakes made by Clinton.

It found her in violation of a couple (and I mean like about 2) federal policy guidelines but not of any federal laws.

This is huge. The FBI says straight up, Clinton didn't violate any laws. Further, they says they have no evidence that the servers were ever hacked.

They are sort of in a snit about her "lack of cooperation" but at the same time say that she's turned over all the e-mails and document they've asked for.

Now, the report actually comes out and says Powell violated the laws in place at the time he was Secretary of State. He's might actually be in trouble with the Justice Department.

....and don't even get them started on Condelezza Rice.....

But Clinton ?

You can't point to anything in this report worth a Congressional investigation let alone an indictment.

That's the reason no one is talking about it. This is NOT what the GOP was hoping for.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Benghazi, she failed at SofS but she is qualified to run the country? Sure, okay...and CC, the IG says she is in violation. The report showed that. Will they prosecute? Is the question. Look, y'all come on...how many shady scandals, FBI investigations can these Clinton's rack up? She's being investigated along with that crooked govener for taking money from China... Hey, where there is smoke, there's usually fire and there is a lot of smoke. 30 something years of Clinton smoke. These two, they need to be locked up.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟66,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Benghazi,

Gesundheit
she failed at SofS but she is qualified to run the country?
To quote the great LWU: Yawn
Sure, okay...and CC, the IG says she is in violation. The report showed that. Will they prosecute?
Last I checked you don't get persecuted for violated policies guidelines

Is the question. Look, y'all come on...how many shady scandals, FBI investigations can these Clinton's rack up?
As near as I can tell as many as the GOP and Clinton hate machine what to gin up.

She's being investigated along with that crooked govener for taking money from China...
..and, unfortunately, it's going to go nowhere thank to a very recent SOTUS decision that taking money isn't really wrong or bribery or anything if you're a politician.
Can we drop our partisanism for one sentence and agree that the political process in this country needs an enema ?
Hey, where there is smoke, there's usually fire and there is a lot of smoke. 30 something years of Clinton smoke. These two, they need to be locked up.

30 years of GOP ginned up junk. They've never been found guilty of anything (well excepting receiving oral sex and lying about it).

And, I'm sorry bene, she's never going to get locked up over the emails.

She just wasn't going anything illegal.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And look, this, woman, I'll call her, she's is saying she didn't know what she did was in violation! What happened to ignorance of the law is no excuse!? And she's fit to run the country? When she don't even know the law??!! Oh come on... Y'all can't keep spinning this top.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Gesundheit

To quote the great LWU: Yawn

Last I checked you don't get persecuted for violated policies guidelines

As near as I can tell as many as the GOP and Clinton hate machine what to gin up.

..and, unfortunately, it's going to go nowhere thank to a very recent SOTUS decision that taking money isn't really wrong or bribery or anything if you're a politician.
Can we drop our partisanism for one sentence and agree that the political process in this country needs an enema ?

30 years of GOP ginned up junk. They've never been found guilty of anything (well excepting receiving oral sex and lying about it).

And, I'm sorry bene, she's never going to get locked up over the emails.

She just wasn't going anything illegal.
I know those crooked Clintons, plural, will never be locked up but they should be. One thing for sure, they'll be punished maybe not in this life...

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟66,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know those crooked Clintons, plural, will never be locked up but they should be. One thing for sure, they'll be punished maybe not in this life...

And so will the people who bore false witness against them.

(I'm looking at your Gingrich)

and now bene, I love ya like a cyber sister but I've have enough one ups manship for one holiday weekend so you can respond and have the last word if you'd like.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And so will the people who bore false witness against them.

(I'm looking at your Gingrich)

and now bene, I love ya like a cyber sister but I've have enough one ups manship for one holiday weekend so you can respond and have the last word if you'd like.
No, I'm good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
She's the most qualified candidate the two major parties have. She is a former Secretary of State. Trump ' s Iinflammatory threats are based on ignorance and narcissism. Our allies abroad are very concerned about his bull and bluster based diplomacy.

If you want to talk about something other than Hillary's possible criminal actions, its best to just not discuss anything at all.

Responding to a post asking why people don't want to discuss the issue by refusing to discuss the issue doesn't exactly defuse the situation.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I guess they think if they don't acknowledge it, it'll go away. But she's in trouble. She's not going to win. I want to also know why no one is talking about Obama going to Japan and acting like he's on their side of the war! Like we did something wrong! We will not act like we did something wrong. This man, I'll call Obama, truly is anti America. Our President hates our country!

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Benghazi, she failed at SofS but she is qualified to run the country? Sure, okay...and CC, the IG says she is in violation. The report showed that. Will they prosecute? Is the question. Look, y'all come on...how many shady scandals, FBI investigations can these Clinton's rack up? She's being investigated along with that crooked govener for taking money from China... Hey, where there is smoke, there's usually fire and there is a lot of smoke. 30 something years of Clinton smoke. These two, they need to be locked up.
I think it's all those Republican Pyro maniacs who've been stalking her for years.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think it's all those Republican Pyro maniacs who've been stalking her for years.

If Hillary's strategy for deflecting criticism is relying on voters' personal sympathy for her, she's going to lose in a landslide.

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
...and what exactly did she do as Secy? *crickets*

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are they? Do you have any proof? Or are we just taking Obama's word for it? Cuz I never heard that before Obama said it. Which country's leaders are "rattled?" Maybe the ones that should be?

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,290.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
She lied through her teeth time and time again, stating that she broke no rules. Yet the IT Security Section of the State department say the opposite.

She exposed Classified information (information that if revealed, could have posed a massive threat to National security) to potential revelation and/or hacking by insisting it be kept on her personal network.

Then, after being told that her network was attacked by hackers, she ignored the advice to remove it and went straight on with her flagrant disregard for the potential threats her behaviour exposed.

But Clinton. i.e. she can do no wrong and how dare the media turn on her...:D

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟66,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...and what exactly did she do as Secy? *crickets*