Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's not good to despise the roots. Even Islam has it's promises in Ishmael. The promises made to them and those to Jews are earthly, while the ones to Christians are heavenly. Equally we shouldn't confuse them, but know how to discern.
What about Islam?

I am now unsubscribing lest I once again get labeled as "anti-Jewish" because of my view of Revelation and Israel/Judah.
Bye bye :wave:

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The fact is that before he was crucified, Jesus taught nothing new that hadn't already been taught in the Law and the Prophets. To fully understand his message, you have to understand it in the context it was given, to Jews who had only the Law and the Prophets.

For instance, love God and Love your neighbor are quotes from the Torah. Understand what they meant in the Torah and you will understand the message.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What about Islam?

I am now unsubscribing lest I once again get labeled as "anti-Jewish" because of my view of Revelation and Israel/Judah.
Bye bye :wave:
I'm not saying you're being anti-semetic. It's also not important to know the Jewish customs, which is what I think you were saying. It's all there in the bible anyway. As for Islam, the roots are there also. The 3 biggest religoins are based on God thru Abraham, but Christianity comes thru grace. Sarah.

Upvote 0