How close to the 'end' of this earth as we know it?

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
See this two

Obviously anyone affiliated with the catholic church is going to try to reason that it is not the prostitute of Babylon, so why would I watch these videos when I already know through scripture who she is? Anyways, regardless of what you believe, if you are alive to see the Vatican become destroyed, then know that the coming of the Lord is near.

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Obviously anyone affiliated with the catholic church is going to try to reason that it is not the prostitute of Babylon, so why would I watch these videos when I already know through scripture who she is? Anyways, regardless of what you believe, if you are alive to see the Vatican become destroyed, then know that the coming of the Lord is near.
And this reply of yours provides your basis by your "personal interpretation " over anyone else... i answered your posts; this just shows your character...

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
And this reply of yours provides your basis by your "personal interpretation " over anyone else... i answered your posts; this just shows your character...

I concern myself with scripture, not with church affiliation to thus blindly deny obvious scripture that demonstrates that the Vatican comes forth from the prophesied Roman empire, and is thus the prostitute of Babylon. It's so obvious its not even funny. But God surely blinds who he blinds.

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I concern myself with scripture, not with church affiliation to thus blindly deny obvious scripture that demonstrates that the Vatican comes forth from the prophesied Roman empire, and is thus the prostitute of Babylon. It's so obvious its not even funny. But God surely blinds who he blinds.
You just keep reading that book you called the bible... at the end the Canon is just one more tradition of the catholic church... No early church hold to the whole canon, specially the book of revelation for it was seen as to gnostic and hebrews. But you go right ahead and follow the tradition of the Bible ,from the same church you attack.

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What sucks is that this man in the video use to be protestant . Very a like to your view of finding the right church . You would have learned something even if u just learn how catholics are so wrong in there biblical interpretation on the harlot of babylon

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
What sucks is that this man in the video use to be protestant . Very a like to your view of finding the right church . You would have learned something even if u just learn how catholics are so wrong in there biblical interpretation on the harlot of babylon

I'll watch the videos once you confess that the catholic church is indeed the prostitute of Babylon. Deal? :clap:

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
If you could prove that then yes I'm open to it.

I already did. And if you wish to study it in detail, I have posted this study, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2015/12/15/the-two-beasts-and-the-harlot-of-revelation-explained/ . Let me know once you believe the truth concerning the catholic church being the prostitute of Babylon, and then we can move on to greater subjects :)

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I already did. And if you wish to study it in detail, I have posted this study, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2015/12/15/the-two-beasts-and-the-harlot-of-revelation-explained/ . Let me know once you believe the truth concerning the catholic church being the prostitute of Babylon, and then we can move on to greater subjects :)
Ok ill check your post. But do see this 3rd video i send u if u didn't see it.

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Started read just to make sure, you do also hold to the Jewish historical accounts that jerusalem is also an ancient city build on seven hills?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Started read just to make sure, you do also hold to the Jewish historical accounts that jerusalem is also an ancient city build on seven hills?

This is speculative, I do not know, and it is also not common knowledge, and whenever I have seen this claim, it has usually been accompanied by those wanting to associate that claim with Jerusalem also being the prostitute of Babylon, so there is also a bias to that claim. Whereas the claim that Rome sits on seven hills, is a known historical fact, even among non-religious folk who have no bias nor reason to what to label it as a city on seven hills.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe. Or else maybe the Lord knew that it would have broken their hearts to have known the second coming of Jesus would be 1900+ years away.

So Jesus Christ intentionally misled His apostles into believing a lie, and purposely gave them false hope, so they wouldn't "feel sad"?

They had a big job to do. They had to help God write a book with information that would not be understood until the final generation.
Preposterous.
To insinuate that ANY part of the Bible did not have direct meaning and application to it's original audience is untenable.

That you would suggest ALL the generations of Christians prior to the present one should have simply torn up and thrown away whole segments of scripture as they were utterly useless to them is unfathomable.

That kingdom of old Israel was being taken from them and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

I'm so glad you brought this up.
What was the mechanism by which the Kingdom would be taken away and given to others?
How does scripture say that was to be accomplished?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jerusalem is not this mother of harlots because it does not reign over the kings of the earth

Scripture proves otherwise.

Earthly Jerusalem, by Divine right and calling, was the preeminent city among all nations. The Hebrew/Biblical understanding of Jerusalem is that she is the "Chief of the nations" (Jeremiah 31:7; Ez 5:5), the Queen city of the earth (Lam 1:1/Rev 18:7). She, by Divine right and covenant, was appointed as the head of all nations (Deut 26:19; Deut 15:6; Deut 28:1,10-13), and the gentile kings recognized God's dwelling was at Jerusalem with the Hebrews (1 Ki 10:24; Luke 11:31; Ezra 1:2; Dan 2:47, 3:28-29, 4:1-3, 4:17, 4:34-37; Ezra 1; Ezra 4-7; Ezra 7:15,23).

The Governor of all nations (Ps. 22:28) lived in Jerusalem in his House (Ez 7:15,23), and all the kingdom, power and might over earth was His (1 Chron 29:11-12). Indeed, all kings receive their power to rule from that Divine King (Rom 13:1-2,6; John 19:11; 1 Pet 2:13-14,17; Ez 1:2; Dan 1:1-2; Dan 2:20-21; Dan 2:37-38; Dan 2:47, Dan 3:28-29; Dan 4:1-3,17,34-37.).

Yet, Jerusalem was also famous for becoming The Harlot City -- an unfaithful spouse to her King (Isa 1:21; Jer 3:6-10; Ez 16:37-39). She had become "drunk with the blood of the saints" (Rev 17:6; Rev 18:20,24; 1 Thess 2:15-16) as Christ had prophesied she would (Mt 23:33-37; Lk 11:50-51).

Sadly, the "great city," Jerusalem (Rev 11:8), had fallen, and had become the habitation of demons and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird (Rev 18:2). The Queen City Jerusalem (Rev 18:7/Lam1:1), which had been great among the nations (Lam 1:1), had become a widow (Rev 18:7/Lam1:1). And She, having become an unfaithful Harlot to God, was thus "burned with fire" (Rev 18:8/17:16) as her covenant law demanded for her (Lev 21:9). The blood of all the apostles and prophets who she famously killed (Matt 23:33-36; Matt 21:34-39; Lk 13:33; Acts 7:52; 1 Thess 2:15-16; Lk 11:47; Neh 9:26; 1 Ki 19:14) was avenged upon her (Matt 23:33-37; Rev 16:6; Rev 18:20,24; 1 Thess 2:15-16).

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Scripture proves otherwise.

Earthly Jerusalem, by Divine right and calling, was the preeminent city among all nations. The Hebrew/Biblical understanding of Jerusalem is that she is the "Chief of the nations" (Jeremiah 31:7; Ez 5:5), the Queen city of the earth (Lam 1:1/Rev 18:7). She, by Divine right and covenant, was appointed as the head of all nations (Deut 26:19; Deut 15:6; Deut 28:1,10-13), and the gentile kings recognized God's dwelling was at Jerusalem with the Hebrews (1 Ki 10:24; Luke 11:31; Ezra 1:2; Dan 2:47, 3:28-29, 4:1-3, 4:17, 4:34-37; Ezra 1; Ezra 4-7; Ezra 7:15,23).

The Governor of all nations (Ps. 22:28) lived in Jerusalem in his House (Ez 7:15,23), and all the kingdom, power and might over earth was His (1 Chron 29:11-12). Indeed, all kings receive their power to rule from that Divine King (Rom 13:1-2,6; John 19:11; 1 Pet 2:13-14,17; Ez 1:2; Dan 1:1-2; Dan 2:20-21; Dan 2:37-38; Dan 2:47, Dan 3:28-29; Dan 4:1-3,17,34-37.).

Yet, Jerusalem was also famous for becoming The Harlot City -- an unfaithful spouse to her King (Isa 1:21; Jer 3:6-10; Ez 16:37-39). She had become "drunk with the blood of the saints" (Rev 17:6; Rev 18:20,24; 1 Thess 2:15-16) as Christ had prophesied she would (Mt 23:33-37; Lk 11:50-51).

Sadly, the "great city," Jerusalem (Rev 11:8), had fallen, and had become the habitation of demons and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird (Rev 18:2). The Queen City Jerusalem (Rev 18:7/Lam1:1), which had been great among the nations (Lam 1:1), had become a widow (Rev 18:7/Lam1:1). And She, having become an unfaithful Harlot to God, was thus "burned with fire" (Rev 18:8/17:16) as her covenant law demanded for her (Lev 21:9). The blood of all the apostles and prophets who she famously killed (Matt 23:33-36; Matt 21:34-39; Lk 13:33; Acts 7:52; 1 Thess 2:15-16; Lk 11:47; Neh 9:26; 1 Ki 19:14) was avenged upon her (Matt 23:33-37; Rev 16:6; Rev 18:20,24; 1 Thess 2:15-16).

How foolish. Jerusalem is not the 4th beast of Daniel, in fact she was destroyed by the 4th beast of Daniel, and this 4th beast lives on until the coming of the Christ. This 4th beast is also the beast of the sea, and the beast being ridden by the prostitute of Babylon.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How foolish. Jerusalem is not the 4th beast of Daniel, in fact she was destroyed by the 4th beast of Daniel, and this 4th beast lives on until the coming of the Christ. This 4th beast is also the beast of the sea, and the beast being ridden by the prostitute of Babylon.

Why don't you stick to the claim you made about Jerusalem NOT reigning over the Kings of the earth that I just completely refuted, indeed utterly obliterated with scripture?

Show me how the scriptures I cited do not mean what I contend, or acquiesce the point and admit your error. Then we can move on to the "4th Beast"

I have all day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I have all day.

Unfortunately I do not.

So Jesus Christ intentionally misled His apostles into believing a lie, and purposely gave them false hope, so they wouldn't "feel sad"?

I wouldn't have worded it the way that you have but information was being hidden from them and I'm sure from some of us as well.

Preposterous.
To insinuate that ANY part of the Bible did not have direct meaning and application to it's original audience is untenable.

Wanna bet?

That you would suggest ALL the generations of Christians prior to the present one should have simply torn up and thrown away whole segments of scripture as they were utterly useless to them is unfathomable.

During the Olivet when the disciples asked: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”, is probably misleading from our vantage point in time. We assume that the disciples knew of the second coming. Did the Old Testament ever talk about a second coming? Right up to the end of his ministry they were asking him, "So is this the time when you will reveal your kingdom?" I'm not even sure that at the last supper the disciples understood that He would die, be resurrected and then come a second time. No mater how many times Jesus told them, the information seemed to just go into one ear and out the other.

31And taking the twelve, he said to them, “See, we are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written about the Son of Man by the prophets will be accomplished.

32For he will be delivered over to the Gentiles and will be mocked and shamefully treated and spit upon.

33And after flogging him, they will kill him, and on the third day he will rise.”

34But they understood none of these things. This saying was hidden from them, and they did not grasp what was said.

If God decides that it's not the right time to reveal information to us, I would never say that He's intentionally misleading us or causing us to believe a lie as you say. He will send a strong delusion to the wicked but not the Elect. But causing some to believe a lie is just another example of His ability to accomplish this feat.

"Simon Peter said to Him, ‘Lord, where are You going?'" Peter still didn't know what was about to happen. This confusion was echoed by Thomas as well. Jesus' audience at the night before the cross still did not understand what was going on. Even at this late date, none of his closest disciples understood that He intended to die, rise again, depart, and then come again.

Nobody could grasp what He said at that time, not even Lucifer. Otherwise why would he have worked so vehemently to crucify the Lord of glory. This is one example of how Divine knowledge is hidden from understanding until the Lord decides that it's the correct time and season to open our eyes to the Scriptures.

To you it is given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, implies that there are secrets to be known. Secrets that can be hidden, or secrets that can be revealed. So if I were you I would hold off on tearing up and throwing away whole segments of Scripture as you've suggested.

Something in there may prove to be a life saver in the coming months.

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Jerusalem is not this mother of harlots because it does not reign over the kings of the earth, nor has it birthed false churches and false denominations over the entire earth as the Vatican has.

I found this statement interesting; you say the Vatican birthed all this false churches... because they branch out from the catholic church and later cut off from the catholic church. Taking this logic biblical the mother of harlof would be the 12 apostles because many false churches like the heretics of old came from the original churches and later off from the true teaching...

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I found this statement interesting; you say the Vatican birthed all this false churches... because they branch out from the catholic church and later cut off from the catholic church. Taking this logic biblical the mother of harlof would be the 12 apostles because many false churches like the heretics of old came from the original churches and later off from the true teaching...

No, because the roman catholic church came after the apostles, and the apostles brought forth the true church of Jesus Christ, whereas the roman catholic church brought forth the great false church that is a fictitious Jesus, that was prophesied to come. It is she that is the mother of harlots, than then birthed all the false churches and denominations. Most of the protestant churches still hold many of the false teachings of the catholic church, such as the teachings of an eternal torment of hell, or the teachings of the trinity, and many many more false teachings that distort the truth of God, and thus cause people to be "spiritually intoxicated" to know not the truth.

Upvote 0

justcoolforyou

Jan 16, 2016
US
✟15,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No, because the roman catholic church came after the apostles, and the apostles brought forth the true church of Jesus Christ, whereas the roman catholic church brought forth the great false church that is a fictitious Jesus, that was prophesied to come. It is she that is the mother of harlots, than then birthed all the false churches and denominations. Most of the protestant churches still hold many of the false teachings of the catholic church, such as the teachings of an eternal torment of hell, or the teachings of the trinity, and many many more false teachings that distort the truth of God, and thus cause people to be "spiritually intoxicated" to know not the truth.
But if you connect the harlot with the roman catholic church. Then that means once she was of God and was not faithful. That's who the harlot is in the book of revelation... Therefore then she does come from the 12 apostles and she fall from grace; so the mother of harlots is the 12 apostles and back to jesus. ..

Upvote 0