How can Satan cast out Satan?

029b10

It is a hinnie talking to the Spirit not a mule.
Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Seems this passage is the best analogy I have heard to describe the Creation - Evolution debate since one is just as plausible as the other, since neither is possible.

Since the physical form of man is composed of SOLID, LIQUID, and GAS, the chance of forming a man out of dust of the dry ground and air is not even possible as the passage in which provoked the response of Jesus to Nicodemus, "Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?"

Seeing that the dust of dry ground would be SOLID and the the breath of life, or air being GAS, then the fact Jesus pointed out that without the water which would constitute the third state of matter being LIQUID, then if the human body which is composed of all three could not have been formed without all three.

Now I am sure that there are some that will claim that all things are possible with God, so if all things are possible with God, then is it not also possible that that God formed man by a series of random genetic mutations since one is no more a contradiction of the laws of Nature than the other. Thus, as written in John 3:5, "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

So do you think Jesus showed Nicodemus the state of matter being the LIQUID necessary to form the flesh as written in Genesis 2:6 since the passage of Jesus speaking to Nicodemus continues in the third chapter of John, "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

So I will conclude with Luke 24:36 " And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you."

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Seeing that the dust of dry ground would be SOLID and the the breath of life, or air being GAS, then the fact Jesus pointed out that without the water which would constitute the third state of matter being LIQUID, then if the human body which is composed of all three could not have been formed without all three.
1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Reactions: Oncedeceived
Upvote 0

029b10

Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Seems you might have missed the point of the my post, but then again maybe I missed the point of yours.

Since I can't say what you meant by that post, if you would clarify its meaning in regards to the context in which you mean. Or otherwise define what state of matter is the Spirit if you would.

Upvote 0

029b10

Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Since no prophesy of scripture is any private interpretation, but makes the claim that the LORD God made man from {Solid} and {Gas} then they got a problem with the validity of its truth since it is known Principle that the human body is comprised of more than those two states of matter. While I am not saying I believe that is what the scripture is saying, if I did then I would would drop it like a comet because it would clearly be false. And if I was saying it was false because there was no water then I would shut up after I read Genesis 2:6.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
As surely it is possible that both are false.

Eh? You said both were impossible though, which isn't true.

Seems this passage is the best analogy I have heard to describe the Creation - Evolution debate

I'd say it's the worse analogy I've heard on the topic in as much as I haven't got a clue what you're trying to say.

Upvote 0

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
...Thus, as written in John 3:5, "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

So do you think Jesus showed Nicodemus the state of matter being the LIQUID necessary to form the flesh as written in Genesis 2:6 since the passage of Jesus speaking to Nicodemus continues in the third chapter of John, "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

So I will conclude with Luke 24:36 " And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you."
Oh boy. John 3 is not a treatise on the nature of matter, but on the need for a spiritual birth. You're over-thinking this.

Jesus is saying in John 3:5 that physical (water) birth isn't enough to enter the kingdom of God; we need to be born spiritually, as well. The next time you read that verse put extra emphasis on the word "and", and the meaning will be more apparent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

029b10

Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Oh boy. John 3 is not a treatise on the nature of matter, but on the need for a spiritual birth. You're over-thinking this.

Jesus is saying in John 3:5 that physical (water) birth isn't enough to enter the kingdom of God; we need to be born spiritually, as well. The next time you read that verse put extra emphasis on the word "and", and the meaning will be more apparent.

So what is the difference between a living body and the corpse. The "spirit" which animates the Solid, Liquid and Gas that forms the physical body. So even if you have all three, the body of flesh formed by the male and female will not enter into Life unless the Holy Ghost puts that little celestial spark of life in flesh formed in the womb.

But if you were born of the Spirit and the Word, then you will be able to hear what can't been seen, and see what can't be heard. But since no prophesy is of private interpretation, I would suggest you let the one referred unto in John 14:26 teach you rather than rely on your own opinion of what scripture means.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

But this is just my opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Thank you. You're more than welcome to add to it.
What can anyone add to meaningless word salad other than more meaninglessness?

Religions are nothing more than ideas committed to paper, feel free to discuss them as if they were real happenings but they are not, no one was raised from the dead or rode up to heaven on a winged horse, spider man is also not real just because it's written that he was born in New York nor Robin Hood just because there is a place called Nottingham.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

029b10

Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
What can anyone add to meaningless word salad other than more meaninglessness?

Religions are nothing more than ideas committed to paper, feel free to discuss them as if they were real happenings but they are not, no one was raised from the dead or rode up to heaven on a winged horse, spider man is also not real just because it's written that he was born in New York nor Robin Hood just because there is a place called Nottingham.

Thank you again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Thank you again.
Religious people only like talking to people who agree with them because they have no defence for what they believe,
very much like believers in UFO's and conspiracy theorists, reality is their mortal enemy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

029b10

Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Religious people only like talking to people who agree with them because they have no defence for what they believe,
very much like believers in UFO's and conspiracy theorists, reality is their mortal enemy.

I enjoy conversations about a variety of different subjects. But in regards to this topic, it seems a little peculiar that nobody notices that Adam, made by the LORD God, makes the reference in verse 24 of the 2nd Chapter; "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." But then again, they probably don't notice that in Genesis 1, it is written, "Let us make man". But as the scripture states, the Spirit and the Word and the Holy Ghost are one much the same way a man and wife shall be one flesh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I enjoy conversations about a variety of different subjects. But in regards to this topic, it seems a little peculiar that nobody notices that Adam, made by the LORD God, makes the reference in verse 24 of the 2nd Chapter; "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." But then again, they probably don't notice that in Genesis 1, it is written, "Let us make man". But as the scripture states, the Spirit and the Word and the Holy Ghost are one much the same way a man and wife shall be one flesh.
No one notices because it didn't happen, the story was a figment of someone's imagination and you have absolutely no reason to believe it other than you want to.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Reality is your mortal enemy too.

Eventually it will return your body back to the periodic table.
Yes death will get us all in the end because everything dies, everything, the difference between us is that I except that and you don't, it will however happen no matter how any of us feel about it.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
the difference between us is that I except that and you don't,
Really?

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Really?

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Yes really, imagined nonsense will change nothing, dream, hope, wish, want it will change nothing and mean diddly-squat.

Upvote 0