On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have trouble resolving my thoughts and feelings about him.
He didn't lawfully free the slaves, although he may have done so in a technically legal way, he removed consent from the governed by removing a state's right to cecede. In that way, he made us ALL slaves.
Ironically, I believe he did it to free us from the international financial tyranny because he printed his own money instead of borrowing theirs.
If I remember correctly, it was he who disbanded state governments and then re-established them as corporations.
OK, I googled it:
"Since the Act of 1871 which established the District of Columbia, we have been living under the UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain international bankers and aristocracy of Europe and Britain.

In 1871 the Congress changed the name of the original Constitution by changing ONE WORD — and that was very significant as you will read.

Some people do not understand that ONE WORD or TWO WORDS difference in any “legal” document DO make the critical difference. But, Congress has known, and does know, this.

1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871.

With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress,” Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).

The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America." ...the site has a video I haven't watched:
http://www.federaljack.com/SLAVERY-BY-CONSENT-THE-UNITED-STATES-CORPORATION/

So I see our present situation here as being first and foremost about money and how capitalism has triumphed over democracy.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, in thinkin' about "democracy", is it something that one should strive for?
It is like capitalism, just a tool. Tools should serve us, we shouldn't be serving tools.
Tools are a good thing, but the trouble with good things is that too much of a good thing is not good. (Like auto-spell)
It's like being a realist while having ideals. There exists a tension between the ideal and the real that requires balancing.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
He didn't lawfully free the slaves, although he may have done so in a technically legal way, he removed consent from the governed by removing a state's right to cecede. In that way, he made us ALL slaves.
Ironically, I believe he did it to free us from the international financial tyranny because he printed his own money instead of borrowing theirs.
If I remember correctly, it was he who disbanded state governments and then re-established them as corporations.
OK, I googled it:
"Since the Act of 1871 which established the District of Columbia, we have been living under the UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain international bankers and aristocracy of Europe and Britain.

In 1871 the Congress changed the name of the original Constitution by changing ONE WORD — and that was very significant as you will read.

Some people do not understand that ONE WORD or TWO WORDS difference in any “legal” document DO make the critical difference. But, Congress has known, and does know, this.

1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871.

With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress,” Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).

The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America." ...the site has a video I haven't watched:
http://www.federaljack.com/SLAVERY-BY-CONSENT-THE-UNITED-STATES-CORPORATION/

So I see our present situation here as being first and foremost about money and how capitalism has triumphed over democracy.

I once watched a civil war documentary and they said "The civil war forever changed how Americans viewed themselves. Before people viewed themselves more by the state than by being american." In other words. If you lived in Georgia, you saw yourself as a Georgian first and a american second. People sort of have state pride, but they don't use it much as their personal identifier. Well unless you're from Texas. lol If you don't know somebody is from Texas, don't worry they will be sure to mention it.

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
State rights were virtually stripped I think after the civil war, and federal law trumps state rights, and nobody raises an eye brow to it most of the time except for a handful of "constitutionalist". The states were supposed to work together, and if the federal government needed money they borrowed from the states, right now it seems like it is reversed when it comes to money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
State rights were virtually stripped I think after the civil war, and federal law trumps state rights, and nobody raises an eye brow to it most of the time except for a handful of "constitutionalist". The states were supposed to work together, and if the federal government needed money they borrowed from the states, right now it seems like it is reversed when it comes to money.
We don't even HAVE money, technically speaking.
It was all confiscated in our 1933 bankruptcy, and replaced with Federal Reserve Notes. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned corporation, not a subsidiary of our federal government.
Rather, our governments both state and federal, are wholly owned subsidiaries of the FR.
Our very lives, are amortized, certified on bond paper, assigned a number, and a trust is created in our name (all caps - corporate form). Ignorance of this fact misleads our parents, and then us, not to renew legal claim of ownership of it, so it recedes to the State.
Here's an explanation:
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/08/stop-pirates-understanding-birth.html

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dang! I thought all the modern evils were the result of the Federal Reserve bankers.
They are, but they are simply the latest iteration of a much older association.
This guy explains in the first two minutes mutes how and when it happened to the U.S.

Upvote 0

Deviant Writer

I choose the World. I choose the Flesh.
Sep 18, 2015
Michigan
✟77,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He didn't lawfully free the slaves, although he may have done so in a technically legal way, he removed consent from the governed by removing a state's right to cecede.

What about the consent of the slaves being beaten and raped?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Deviant Writer

I choose the World. I choose the Flesh.
Sep 18, 2015
Michigan
✟77,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess you guess you're a good guesser.

I have to give you credit. It's not often that a person convinces me to hit the ignore feature from his or her first response to me. Congrats?

Upvote 0