Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would be interested in hearing how you are doing on the 2500 quotes of the OT by the NT. It should take up more time than the time you spend here at CF writing out loud.

The best list of these is a standard Greek text by United Bible Society, Metzger as editor. The lists are at the back.

A good way to get started is maybe Rom 15 in an English Bible with identifying footnotes (like NIV). You have a run of 4 there that are pre-explained as Christ's purpose in life for God's truth, to bring the promises to the fathers on to the nations.

Please let me know what you are finding!

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would be interested in hearing how you are doing on the 2500 quotes of the OT by the NT. It should take up more time than the time you spend here at CF writing out loud.

The best list of these is a standard Greek text by United Bible Society, Metzger as editor. The lists are at the back.

A good way to get started is maybe Rom 15 in an English Bible with identifying footnotes (like NIV). You have a run of 4 there that are pre-explained as Christ's purpose in life for God's truth, to bring the promises to the fathers on to the nations.

Please let me know what you are finding!
:bow:

Upvote 0