How are we "Sons of God" like Christ Jesus, or where it says "You/we are god's"... How are we...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How are we "Sons of God" like Christ Jesus, or where it says "You/we are god's"... How are we god's, or like god's...?

Reality, this reality, I believe is a simulation, and we are each running in our own simulation or reality, side by side with others each in their own realities, realities that we can "take control of" and be "in charge of" by faith, by believing, and in knowing this... And in this way, the way Christ took charge of and controlled his own reality, with God, of course... We can do the same...

But, many of you just don't believe it... Like Peter who walked on water three steps, then started to sink, your ability to to know and have faith and confidence and trust in this, gets easily shaken by outside stimuli, which is an illusion and you have the ability in you to dominate, control, and manipulate, if only you could believe it...

It takes 100% no doubt believing to be able to take charge of the helm of your life, your own reality... You can do the miraculous, like it was nothing, if you'd only believe it...

We are each at the center of our own realities, this reality is not really "real"... The rules can be bent and even broken, and really, in truth their are no rules, with God involved... You can do anything, anything you want or wish with it, if you'd only believe it...

I am beginning to believe this, but fear holds me back, that what I may wish, or think, that I would impose upon my, or this reality, might actually happen, it's not that I don't have the faith, but I have to shed my fear of it, before I'd attempt to anything with it, or this...

We are each at the center of our own realities or universes, it is all contained "within" us, and what is contained within us, can be produced outside of us, imposed upon this reality by our will and faith, that is, if we would only "believe"...

This simulation was designed to our playground by God... When will we begin to be able to see it that way...? When we do, we will be able to anything in it, anything at all, that we could ever think, dream, or imagine, in and with it...

Comments?

God Bless!

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟25,275.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is a most important distinction. We are not gods, or like gods. I Cor. 8:5 To believe we are, is the temptation that caused the fall in the first place. Gen. 3:5. If we allow ourselves to become god of our own little world, we will then lose the ability for Christ to use us to complete His mission in the real world of which we are a part.

We are sons of God, adopted, and hence heirs. One day, we will rule with Him defeating Satan in the thousand year reign. For now, any good we do, must be regarded as coming from His presence in us. This is why the elders throw their crowns at the feet of Jesus.

Get this in order, and there is no limit on how much an individual can achieve, because there is no limit on Christ.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It is a most important distinction. We are not gods, or like gods. I Cor. 8:5 To believe we are, is the temptation that caused the fall in the first place. Gen. 3:5. If we allow ourselves to become god of our own little world, we will then lose the ability for Christ to use us to complete His mission in the real world of which we are a part.

We are sons of God, adopted, and hence heirs. One day, we will rule with Him defeating Satan in the thousand year reign. For now, any good we do, must be regarded as coming from His presence in us. This is why the elders throw their crowns at the feet of Jesus.

Get this in order, and there is no limit on how much an individual can achieve, because there is no limit on Christ.
That's why I used god's (little "g") as in like the Sons of God, like angels, and at the highest tier of that like Christ, and, if like Christ, able to do through God (big "G") the kinds of things he did... Like the miraculous through Christ, also our God, or the one who is one with God, the Father... And is able to make us, one with them also...

God Bless!

Reactions: Ken Behrens
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What if this is all a dream? Is there anything impossible to do it a dream? The key to doing the impossible in that dream is to first realize that you are dreaming....then we can start to fly...

What if were were are made in the imagination of God...not just the image. If we can somehow discover this....there would be nothing impossible...we can create heavens and hells... houses and lands etc..

But this road seems too narrow to travel....I dont see to many people on it.

It would be prudent to get back on the broad road and sit in church buildings every Sunday, sing songs, give money, and worship the cross. That way, people will be happy with us.

Upvote 0

1John2:4

Jun 8, 2016
New Braunfels, TX
✟32,608.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
How are we "Sons of God" like Christ Jesus, or where it says "You/we are god's"... How are we god's, or like god's...?

Reality, this reality, I believe is a simulation, and we are each running in our own simulation or reality, side by side with others each in their own realities, realities that we can "take control of" and be "in charge of" by faith, by believing, and in knowing this... And in this way, the way Christ took charge of and controlled his own reality, with God, of course... We can do the same...

But, many of you just don't believe it... Like Peter who walked on water three steps, then started to sink, your ability to to know and have faith and confidence and trust in this, gets easily shaken by outside stimuli, which is an illusion and you have the ability in you to dominate, control, and manipulate, if only you could believe it...

It takes 100% no doubt believing to be able to take charge of the helm of your life, your own reality... You can do the miraculous, like it was nothing, if you'd only believe it...

We are each at the center of our own realities, this reality is not really "real"... The rules can be bent and even broken, and really, in truth their are no rules, with God involved... You can do anything, anything you want or wish with it, if you'd only believe it...

I am beginning to believe this, but fear holds me back, that what I may wish, or think, that I would impose upon my, or this reality, might actually happen, it's not that I don't have the faith, but I have to shed my fear of it, before I'd attempt to anything with it, or this...

We are each at the center of our own realities or universes, it is all contained "within" us, and what is contained within us, can be produced outside of us, imposed upon this reality by our will and faith, that is, if we would only "believe"...

This simulation was designed to our playground by God... When will we begin to be able to see it that way...? When we do, we will be able to anything in it, anything at all, that we could ever think, dream, or imagine, in and with it...

Comments?

God Bless!
Not trying to cause offence because you sound very sincere. Sounds kinda new age to me, but I am in the camp that we find happiness by keeping His commandments and that is the all of Man.

A Simple life believing in the Son, loving and caring for eachother, being thankful of what God provides.

I guess each to their own :)

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A Simple life believing in the Son, loving and caring for eachother, being thankful of what God provides.

I guess each to their own :)

"I AM come that they might have life and that they may have it more abundantly" Says Jesus.

Please explain you Simple life to us and how it correlates to the abundant life Jesus said he came to give.

Upvote 0

Jun 8, 2016
New Braunfels, TX
✟32,608.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"I AM come that they might have life and that they may have it more abundantly" Says Jesus.

Please explain you Simple life to us and how it correlates to the abundant life Jesus said he came to give.

I thought I did. Guess sometimes I think I am being clear and I am just not, sorry for the confusion.
Simple life:
1. Follow God's instuctions as our Messiah did and taught. Teach our children about God and His ways.

Dueteronomy 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

6 “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

2. Love one another, care for the sick and the elders, widows and orphans.

By this simple life we will find abundance.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I thought I did. Guess sometimes I think I am being clear and I am just not, sorry for the confusion.
Simple life:
1. Follow God's instuctions as our Messiah did and taught. Teach our children about God and His ways.

Dueteronomy 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

6 “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

2. Love one another, care for the sick and the elders, widows and orphans.

By this simple life we will find abundance.
If you want to "settle" for a simple, normal life, that's all up to you and there isn't necessary anything wrong with that... But, I want to "know" him, I want to be like David, a "man after God's own heart", which requires getting as close to being like him, through him, as you possibly can, for the Father is looking for such like ones...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to "settle" for a simple, normal life, that's all up to you and there isn't necessary anything wrong with that... But, I want to "know" him, I want to be like David, a "man after God's own heart", which requires getting as close to being like him, through him, as you possibly can, for the Father is looking for such like ones...

God Bless!
At the very least, start healing the sick, raising the dead and walking on water. After that, then you can work on the more, that Jesus told us we will be able to do after He ascended.

Upvote 0

Jun 8, 2016
New Braunfels, TX
✟32,608.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

God Bless!
David kept His commandments, he meditated on them night and day that is why he was a man after Gods own heart. Read the Psalms written by David they are about the law :)
He is looking for such that worship Him in spirit and in truth

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David kept His commandments, he meditated on them night and day that is why he was a man after Gods own heart. Read the Psalms written by David they are about the law :)
He is looking for such that worship Him in spirit and in truth

Without quoting scriptures....as I've read the bible... What is your interpretation of worshiping God in spirit? Feel free to prove by scripture....but if you just post them, it is not helpful...since people interpret them differently.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
At the very least, start healing the sick, raising the dead and walking on water. After that, then you can work on the more, that Jesus told us we will be able to do after He ascended.
When one reads such advice, one always tends to wonder whether the person who would lay such burdens on someone else is indeed doing those things he says others should do.

Since I haven't seen any videos making the rounds on YouTube lately of anyone walking on water ... ?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When one reads such advice, one always tends to wonder whether the person who would lay such burdens on someone else is indeed doing those things he says others should do.

Since I haven't seen any videos making the rounds on YouTube lately of anyone walking on water ... ?

These are gifts from God. It would be him doing the works, not myself. You must fully deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow him to even be considered for discipleship and to use the power of God.

So can be assured that anyone boosting, or trying to get attention on youtube, is not in line with God.....nor anyone who asks someone else to show proof. But that is ok, Jesus was tempted to prove his Gifts as well...and we all will be.

These gifts are normal....talents are supposed to be multiplied, not hid in the ground... or wasted on riotous living. but one day, we will all come to our senses...... Father get that lamb ready cause im coming back home!

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And Im being a little sarcastic in my posts on here. The Truth is too much for most... dont want to say too much and get crucified.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And Im being a little sarcastic in my posts on here. The Truth is too much for most... dont want to say too much and get crucified.

Well, I meant exactly what I said.

Someone suggests it is good to meditate on God's commanments and the Psalms ... and the reply is "heal, the sick, raise the dead, walk on water" before doing that?

This could cause some to stumble.

And I agree that anyone doing the miraculous by the grace of God wouldn't be doing it for show. We don't disbelieve the miraculous, and we know it to be associated with deeply humble people.

But suggesting one needs to perform miracles before reflecting on God and seeking a His heart is a bit backward, don't you think?

I rather thought the suggestion to meditate on God's commanments and read the Psalms was a good one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I meant exactly what I said.

Someone suggests it is good to meditate on God's commanments and the Psalms ... and the reply is "heal, the sick, raise the dead, walk on water" before doing that?

This could cause some to stumble.

And I agree that anyone doing the miraculous by the grace of God wouldn't be doing it for show. We don't disbelieve the miraculous, and we know it to be associated with deeply humble people.

But suggesting one needs to perform miracles before reflecting on God and seeking a His heart is a bit backward, don't you think?

I rather thought the suggestion to meditate on God's commanments and read the Psalms was a good one.

I assumed that, from the OP's post that he was mature enough to know not to just go and try to run on the ocean. I gave no order in which to do anything, nor how to do it. It was intended to get the reader to think......how? One must seek to find and not look for specific instructions from man. IF any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I assumed that, from the OP's post that he was mature enough to know not to just go and try to run on the ocean. I gave no order in which to do anything, nor how to do it. It was intended to get the reader to think......how? One must seek to find and not look for specific instructions from man. IF any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God.
Ah, I would have said something entirely different to the OP. But I read it as a reply to the one you quoted, since that is what people usually mean. I suspect that one is sufficiently strong as well.

But there may always be lurkers, or those who pull this up on an obscure search years down the road.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah, I would have said something entirely different to the OP. But I read it as a reply to the one you quoted, since that is what people usually mean. I suspect that one is sufficiently strong as well.

But there may always be lurkers, or those who pull this up on an obscure search years down the road.
Good luck to you on your journey to heaven

Upvote 0