Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'm taking over the forum
You can take over any forum. Just be the most prolific poster and as long as you follow the rules to some extent.
Sheer quantity of posts has a lot of clout, even if most lack any substance. :)

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
I don't care about Liberal Theologians. I'm taking over the forum. I'm going to do it at my will and on my timetable. I've recognized your weakness and your potential. I'm going to exploit both of them.

Be advised.
Go for it , Tad . :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'll be accepting donations on behalf of Our New Leader, Taddy.
Taddy or "Daddy" might be better. You'll have to ask which he prefers.

I've been considering this, but I thought Taddy, needed an add-on like, P Taddy D or Yo Taddy O, and then I thought why not Papa Taddy? Has a nice ring to. But Papa Taddy sounds too much like somebody a pill so I've settled on my nom de guerre, Papa Wheelie.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I like TLT
You mean TLT?
Yeah I mean TLT
Led by Yo Taddy O?
Yo, that is so, daddy o

No Mummy O?
I don't know
Might be Red Foxy O
Or Fantini O
Or Anjelici O
Or ultra athlete MG O

Upvote 0

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now, wait a minute. When I tried to take over TLT in its formative stage, I had Paul, Anjelica and few others of you resisting my coup. I still have the bruises. And now you let Tad walk right in with no opposition. Hmmm...I suspect a hidden prejudice against TLT members with big noses and antlers. Might have to file a discrimination claim.

After thinking about it, I do prefer Tad to Paul. If Paul took over, he would probably insist on us following his time schedule. He and I never see the sun at the same time...ah, we don't have any flat earth people here, do we?

Upvote 0

Martinius

Jul 2, 2010
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peak posting time would be right now, 12.30pm Western Australia Standard Time. Around lunch-time.
Not too bad. That would be about 11:30 P.M. my time, I think. A little late for me. Later times are even worse.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Just to be clear, if I'm going to leading anything, it's going to be a field trip to go bird watching.

Southwest-Wings-Bird-Festival-500x331.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martinius

Jul 2, 2010
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just to be clear, if I'm going to leading anything, it's going to be a field trip to go bird watching.
I am a lazy birdwatcher. I try to find ways to attract birds to my neighborhood so I can watch them from right where I am.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Birdwatching? Did someone say birdwatching? I heard that. Pardon?

I take that back, we're not going to call it bird watching anymore, we're going to call it birding. Bird watching implies you're just looking at a bird while birding encompasses so much more.

When we do take our birding field trip, we'll go where the paths are wide and flat for the comfort of old folks like me and for you and your wheelchair. We'll see how many birds we can identify by their calls and at some point we'll all sit silently for a while and listen carefully to see what we can hear.

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I take that back, we're not going to call it bird watching anymore, we're going to call it birding. Bird watching implies you're just looking at a bird while birding encompasses so much more.

When we do take our birding field trip, we'll go where the paths are wide and flat for the comfort of old folks like me and for you and your wheelchair. We'll see how many birds we can identify by their calls and at some point we'll all sit silently for a while and listen carefully to see what we can hear.

WOW. That sounds WONDERFU l. When are we going? Wooooo hooooo!

Upvote 0