Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess the pain is becoming unbearable. I thought she might make it to her 90th birthday which is this month. But given they are starting morphine I doubt it. Please pray for a peaceful passing and her soul as well. Thank you.

topcare

The Eucharist is Life
Apr 8, 2014
✟12,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess the pain is becoming unbearable. I thought she might make it to her 90th birthday which is this month. But given they are starting morphine I doubt it. Please pray for a peaceful passing and her soul as well. Thank you.

Praying now.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Bible Page

White Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!
Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

Sorry to hear this Michie. Lord I pray for Michie's Grand Mother. I pray Lord her passing will be free of pain and that you will send your Angels to comfort her.

Michie pray for my Father if you get a chance. He is struggling.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will do eastcoast. PM me and thanks for the prayers.
Sorry to hear this Michie. Lord I pray for Michie's Grand Mother. I pray Lord her passing will be free of pain and that you will send your Angels to comfort her.

Michie pray for my Father if you get a chance. He is struggling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
God bless grandma that she made it to just about 90 and EC's father. Prayers that they'll be received in the Lord's kingdom in His perfect time, prayers to St Joseph, patron of a happy death. May they both be blessed and pain free, ready to meet the Lord. Amen. St Joesph pray for Grandma and EC's father. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0