Hopeless spiritual crisis

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for the detailed post. I understand what you're saying.
But don't you think that I should really doubt continuing my life after 7 months of this hell. Look, this is not some sort of depression caused by a relation that ended or teenage problems. My mind is not working anymore. It is corrupt and I constantly have thoughts that serve no goal at all. My mind is stuck in what I would call limbo. Every day has been the same for over 7 months now. I wake up, I think useless things all day, you'd be horrified by the stupidity of my thoughts(this is not self deprecating, my mind is actually broken) I don't talk to people, not even my family, because I have nothing to talk about, I just forgot how to be a person basically. I eat a little bit and then head to bed. Nothing triggers me to feel joy or pleasure. Everything I used to find pleasurable in the past doesn't even touch me now. I am a complete zombie basically and suicide is really the only thing which I believe will release me from this misery.

How can God leave me in this state for such a long time? Why are all my efforts in vain? I really have committed the unforgivable sin and I should just face hell like a man.
Do you have any mental illness that you struggle with? Becoming a pope seems a bit of a stretch..and also sex really isn't all that great...it shouldn't be put on a pedestal the way it is.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am not physically ill. 3 psychiatrists have told me that I am not depressed. I was treated in a mental ward but it didn't help me a tiny bit so I was let out again.
I wish this were a depression instead of what I am experiencing. I am not lying when I say that a depression is en ecstacy trip compared to what I'm experiencing and that many people in this situation wouldn't even last a couple of months before ending their lives, which I have already tried a couple of times. I have already talked to therapists, doctors and a pastor, but it was all in vain. My problem is that my mind is really messed up. I am not having negative thoughts(life sucks, I can't do [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], etc). My mind produces thoughts that have no goal at all; an useless thought when someone opens a door, an useless thought when I move my arm a certain way, an useless thought when I have a certain facial expression, like really unnecessary pointless thinking. I can't even describe the thoughts because they're so complex and part of my 'own world'. There are no positive thoughts or negative thoughts, since I don't even remember what positive or negative means for me. Someone could murder my parents and I wouldn't even flinch. Someone could give me a million dollars and I would just stay cool like a zombie.
Sounds like you need to be prayed over.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Peace be with you, Sinan.

I’ll be your Spiritual Shrink to lead you back to God. You are a lost sheep and in need of guidance.

More questions for you. Please answer them to the best of your ability.

How are you doing today, Sinan?

Have you been baptised in the Catholic Church?

If you have, what name did you choose as your baptismal name?

If you have, when were you baptised, on what date?

Do you have a baptismal certificate?

You were an atheist for about 20 years, is that correct?

Is your name Sinan Shamun?

Will you be 21 years old this year?

What do you like about the Netherlands?

Do you currently have a girlfriend?

If you do how long have you been together?

In December 2015, you were very depressed, is that correct?

In February 2016, you experienced something special in your life, is this correct?

What was your job in February 2016?

Were you doing drugs in February 2016? If so what kind of drugs?

In March 2016, you experienced a special event whereby you found faith in God, is this correct?

Were you doing drugs in March 2016? If so what kind of drugs?

What did you understand about life when you found faith in God in March 2016?

How did you know that the Holy Spirit was dwelling in you? Who told you that?

When you were communicating with Jesus like with your best friend, what did you and Him talk about? Be as specific as you can. List everything you can remember.

When you use the word “introspective” what do you mean by that? Please explain as clearly as possible.

This is enough for today. I’ll check back with you another day after examining your answers.

Please take care of yourself, Sinan.

God bless you.

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for helping me out. I will answer the questions as you proposed.

How are you doing today, Sinan? I feel like a zombie. Mental numbness and stuck in a world of thoughts that don't benefit me.

Have you been baptised in the Catholic Church? Yes

If you have, what name did you choose as your baptismal name? Marc

If you have, when were you baptised, on what date? As a baby, not sure which date

Do you have a baptismal certificate? Probably

You were an atheist for about 20 years, is that correct? Yes

Is your name Sinan Shamun? Yes

Will you be 21 years old this year? I will be 22 years old in November this year

What do you like about the Netherlands? I don't know. I neither like or dislike the Netherlands

Do you currently have a girlfriend? Yes

If you do how long have you been together? On and off for 2 years

In December 2015, you were very depressed, is that correct? Yes

In February 2016, you experienced something special in your life, is this correct? Yes

What was your job in February 2016? purchasing manager

Were you doing drugs in February 2016? If so what kind of drugs? I smoked weed

In March 2016, you experienced a special event whereby you found faith in God, is this correct?

Were you doing drugs in March 2016? If so what kind of drugs? After I found faith in God, I quit smoking weed.

What did you understand about life when you found faith in God in March 2016? I understood that we as human race were put on earth to find the ultimate truth, which is God. I had more knowledge, but I have forgotten everything I learnt.

I found out on the internet. I noticed that I was in this timeless 'space'. I felt joy, happiness, confidence, creativity, and all other good things. These perks are brought by the presence of the Holy Spirit.

When you were communicating with Jesus like with your best friend, what did you and Him talk about? Be as specific as you can. List everything you can remember. I talked to him about things that had happened in my life, things that I was going to do and how I should deal with them. Much more, but I really forgot almost everything.

When you use the word “introspective” what do you mean by that? Please explain as clearly as possible. With introspective I mean the examination of self, of my conscious thoughts. Of events that happened in the past. Basically I was examing my own soul. This perk was needed for me to learn more about myself and my relation to God and eventually my calling to papacy. Instead of using it in the right way, I totally destroyed my psyche by being overly introspective and digging too deep into myself.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've experienced the holy spirit throughout my life as a Catholic and several times from receiving Catholic sacraments. You don't know what you're talking about.
The holy spirit dwells within believers. I know what Im talking about as its in the bible. When believers are given the holy spirit, it is not just several times. If we are baptised We are SEALED.

The holy spirit does not dwell IN the catholic sacrament. What you experienced is a counterfeit. I would beware of spirits masquerading as the holy spirit as the holy spirit doesnt actually speak of himself but points to Jesus. If the OP had been smoking weed, a spiritual experience can result that is ungodly. That he said he experienced a overwhelming joy and oneness with the universe can happen to those who have kundalini awakened. It is a deceptive counterfeit.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
OP it seems to me you werent actually born again or saved. Yes you had a spiritual experience but were led astray by catholicism.

You need to hear the gospel. It may be one thing to hear Jesus talk to you..yes. But you still need to repent and accept him as your Lord and saviour and believe what he did on the cross for you...he died for you and rose again so you can have eternal life.

Do you believe this?

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OP it seems to me you werent actually born again or saved. Yes you had a spiritual experience but were led astray by catholicism.

You need to hear the gospel. It may be one thing to hear Jesus talk to you..yes. But you still need to repent and accept him as your Lord and saviour and believe what he did on the cross for you...he died for you and rose again so you can have eternal life.

Do you believe this?
I am quite sure I was born again at that moment in the Church. My call to papacy couldn't have been biased by any sort of Catholic background, because I barely knew what Catholicism meant when I got convinced that I was a canditate. After receiving the call I didn't even commit to finding more about Catholicism because I didn't want to become a Pope eventually. Also, I know for sure my spiritual experience wasn't induced by drugs but was the actual real deal. And yes, I do believe that Jesus died on the cross for us.

The problem now is not what triggered the experience, hell, even if it were unicorns. The problem is now that I'm a mentally numb zombie, without any feelings and emotions and I am not depressed as 3 therapists have confirmed. On top of that, my mind has become such an utter piece of garbage, so horribly affected by the experience and vague, that I can't even put into words how far gone I am.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for helping me out. I will answer the questions as you proposed.

How are you doing today, Sinan? I feel like a zombie. Mental numbness and stuck in a world of thoughts that don't benefit me.

Have you been baptised in the Catholic Church? Yes

If you have, what name did you choose as your baptismal name? Marc

If you have, when were you baptised, on what date? As a baby, not sure which date

Do you have a baptismal certificate? Probably

You were an atheist for about 20 years, is that correct? Yes

Is your name Sinan Shamun? Yes

Will you be 21 years old this year? I will be 22 years old in November this year

What do you like about the Netherlands? I don't know. I neither like or dislike the Netherlands

Do you currently have a girlfriend? Yes

If you do how long have you been together? On and off for 2 years

In December 2015, you were very depressed, is that correct? Yes

In February 2016, you experienced something special in your life, is this correct? Yes

What was your job in February 2016? purchasing manager

Were you doing drugs in February 2016? If so what kind of drugs? I smoked weed

Were you doing drugs in March 2016? If so what kind of drugs? After I found faith in God, I quit smoking weed.

What did you understand about life when you found faith in God in March 2016? I understood that we as human race were put on earth to find the ultimate truth, which is God. I had more knowledge, but I have forgotten everything I learnt.

I found out on the internet. I noticed that I was in this timeless 'space'. I felt joy, happiness, confidence, creativity, and all other good things. These perks are brought by the presence of the Holy Spirit.

When you were communicating with Jesus like with your best friend, what did you and Him talk about? Be as specific as you can. List everything you can remember. I talked to him about things that had happened in my life, things that I was going to do and how I should deal with them. Much more, but I really forgot almost everything.

When you use the word “introspective” what do you mean by that? Please explain as clearly as possible. With introspective I mean the examination of self, of my conscious thoughts. Of events that happened in the past. Basically I was examing my own soul. This perk was needed for me to learn more about myself and my relation to God and eventually my calling to papacy. Instead of using it in the right way, I totally destroyed my psyche by being overly introspective and digging too deep into myself.

God bless you.

You’re welcome. I’m here to assist you in your recovery back from the pits.

Q is short for Question.

You forgot to answer this question from yesterday, please answer it:

Q1.

More questions, for you to answer. Please answer to the best of your ability, Sinan.

Q2.
The question you did not answer yesterday, was it accidentally forgotten or on purpose?

Q3.
On what date was the great day when God told you, you were the complete package to become a Roman Catholic Pope?

Q4.
Please explain as clearly as possible how (the manner in which) God told you, you were the complete package to become a Roman Catholic Pope?

Q5.
Tell me about how you decided to sign up for your Theology major in Utrecht. Did you consult anybody before making this decision? Did God tell you to enrol in that course there?

Q6.
What was the name of the Catholic School in Utrecht?

Q7.
How did you find out that becoming a Catholic Priest required you to abstain from sexual relations and having a wife?

Q8.
How did you feel when you found out you had to be celibate to become a Priest?

Q9.
Did any thoughts come to your mind that you can become a Priest in the Catholic Church and not be celibate as long as nobody found out?

Q10.
What is the version of the Bible that you bought and how much did it cost?

That’s all for today, Sinan.
I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
Please Take Care of yourself.

God bless you, Sinan.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You’re welcome. I’m here to assist you in your recovery back from the pits.

Q is short for Question.

You forgot to answer this question from yesterday, please answer it:

Q1.

More questions, for you to answer. Please answer to the best of your ability, Sinan.

Q2.
The question you did not answer yesterday, was it accidentally forgotten or on purpose?

Q3.
On what date was the great day when God told you, you were the complete package to become a Roman Catholic Pope?

Q4.
Please explain as clearly as possible how (the manner in which) God told you, you were the complete package to become a Roman Catholic Pope?

Q5.
Tell me about how you decided to sign up for your Theology major in Utrecht. Did you consult anybody before making this decision? Did God tell you to enrol in that course there?

Q6.

Q7.
How did you find out that becoming a Catholic Priest required you to abstain from sexual relations and having a wife?

Q8.

Q9.
Did any thoughts come to your mind that you can become a Priest in the Catholic Church and not be celibate as long as nobody found out?

Q10.

That’s all for today, Sinan.
I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
Please Take Care of yourself.

God bless you, Sinan.

Hey Gabriel, I will answer the questions for you.

Q1.
In March 2016, you experienced a special event whereby you found faith in God, is this correct? Yes

Q2.
Accidentally

Q3.

Not sure, I think it was somewhere in May

Q4.
Please explain as clearly as possible how (the manner in which) God told you, you were the complete package to become a Roman Catholic Pope? I was in a higher state of consciousness when it happened(a state in which I was constantly aware of God and communicating with Him on a regular basis). My last name is Shamun, which translates in Simon. There's a pastor in our family who's name is Piotr(Polish for Peter). So I thought about Simon Peter a.k.a. the first Pope. Also my birthday is 9 months after Valentine's day, the day of love. Also my grandmother told me that when I was a young kid I used to pick up books and chant random things while I held the book. There was a box in my room from an online clothing store which had written 'You're the complete package' on it. These things and many more , which I have now forgotten, convinced me that I was the complete package. I also felt a huge burst of love and joy everytime I found out more about me being the complete package. I guess that was the Holy Spirit.

Q5.
I told people that I was spiritually inclined because I was in this higher state of consciousness in which I was aware of God all day long. When I found out about the Catholic school in Utrecht I felt this huge burst of love and joy again, I guess that was the Holy Spirit confirming that it was a right choice.

Q6.
Tilburg Shool of Catholic Theology

Q7.
I think I knew already, if not, then it's probably from the internet.

Q8.
At the beginning it didn't really bother me, but I began to struggle eventually.

Q9.
No

Q10.
I bought the 'Parallel Bijbel: statenvertaling & het boek'

God bless you,

Sinan

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟583,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really the only thing I have done is continuing smoking weed after I was born again already and by doing so I grieved the Holy Spirit.
About grieving the Holy Spirit, our Apostle Paul says >

"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption." (Ephesians 4:30)

In the next verses, he then says >

"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:31-32)

What I consider here, Glanaros, is that right after Paul says not to grieve the Holy Spirit, he says not to get bitter and angry and clamorous and evil in our speaking, or malicious, against one another. So, I consider this scripture shows what grieves the Holy Spirit so much more than smoking some pot.

And in the next verse we see how our Heavenly Father desires for us to be relating, instead.

So, by the way > you might consider how God puts in first His confrontation against what is very wrong and can so spoil how we can share with God and one another. But then He also gives us such a strong encouragement about all the good He pleases to share with us, instead > including how His love makes us "tenderhearted" in how we relate with each other, and He desires for us to forgive "even as God" > so this is very sharing with Him, if we so forgive so kindly and generously and tenderly.

God not only desires to forgive you, but also He pleases to share with us in His own love which makes us kindly and generously forgiving like Him . . . with Him.

So, are you sure this is the God you are talking about?

Though God may strongly criticize you or me, He also desires all the good we can share with Him, instead. But Satan is the one who just criticizes us, then tries to have us feeling like we have been dumped by God.

There are people who say things about "God", but what they say is true of Satan. And our Apostle Paul says Satan is "the god of this world", in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

God will either deliver you from suffering, or if not, will give you the strength and grace, to pass trough it and endure it.
And all of us have troubles, and we need how only God's grace almighty is able to make us peaceful and keep us sober.

Philippians 4:6-8

1 Peter 5:8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About grieving the Holy Spirit, our Apostle Paul says >

"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption." (Ephesians 4:30)

In the next verses, he then says >

"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:31-32)

What I consider here, Glanaros, is that right after Paul says not to grieve the Holy Spirit, he says not to get bitter and angry and clamorous and evil in our speaking, or malicious, against one another. So, I consider this scripture shows what grieves the Holy Spirit so much more than smoking some pot.

And in the next verse we see how our Heavenly Father desires for us to be relating, instead.

So, by the way > you might consider how God puts in first His confrontation against what is very wrong and can so spoil how we can share with God and one another. But then He also gives us such a strong encouragement about all the good He pleases to share with us, instead > including how His love makes us "tenderhearted" in how we relate with each other, and He desires for us to forgive "even as God" > so this is very sharing with Him, if we so forgive so kindly and generously and tenderly.

God not only desires to forgive you, but also He pleases to share with us in His own love which makes us kindly and generously forgiving like Him . . . with Him.

So, are you sure this is the God you are talking about?

Though God may strongly criticize you or me, He also desires all the good we can share with Him, instead. But Satan is the one who just criticizes us, then tries to have us feeling like we have been dumped by God.

There are people who say things about "God", but what they say is true of Satan. And our Apostle Paul says Satan is "the god of this world", in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

And all of us have troubles, and we need how only God's grace almighty is able to make us peaceful and keep us sober.

Philippians 4:6-8

1 Peter 5:8
This all sounds fun and games, but the fact that it has been almost 8 months since I've heard or felt anything from God really makes me doubt whether He wants me to come back to him or not. After 8 months of trying to reconcile with him I really start to question His willingness. I also thought that just smoking pot wasn't reason enough for God to forget about me. But it's not just the pot smoking I did wrong. It was also my thinking that was sinful, I have sinned most by thinking 'against' God. Avoiding Godly thoughts consciously and trying to find ways to avoid His calling. I started thinking in a new way, very introspective, which was needed to keep learning more about my relation to God. But I was also warned that this introspectivity was either a blessing, or a curse. And for me it turned out to be a curse, putting me in a world of thoughts that makes no sense at all(if you were able to think what I think of on a daily basis you would understand why I'm considering committing suicide) My mind produces nothing of any use and it's just bugging me.
I just know for sure that asking for help or trying to fix this situation is all in vain, because this was an all or nothing issue, all as in becoming a great spiritual leader who can influence the world, or nothing as in... death apparently, because that's certainly where I'm heading now.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey Gabriel, I will answer the questions for you.

Q1.
In March 2016, you experienced a special event whereby you found faith in God, is this correct? Yes

Q2.
Accidentally

Q3.

Not sure, I think it was somewhere in May

Q4.
Please explain as clearly as possible how (the manner in which) God told you, you were the complete package to become a Roman Catholic Pope? I was in a higher state of consciousness when it happened(a state in which I was constantly aware of God and communicating with Him on a regular basis). My last name is Shamun, which translates in Simon. There's a pastor in our family who's name is Piotr(Polish for Peter). So I thought about Simon Peter a.k.a. the first Pope. Also my birthday is 9 months after Valentine's day, the day of love. Also my grandmother told me that when I was a young kid I used to pick up books and chant random things while I held the book. There was a box in my room from an online clothing store which had written 'You're the complete package' on it. These things and many more , which I have now forgotten, convinced me that I was the complete package. I also felt a huge burst of love and joy everytime I found out more about me being the complete package. I guess that was the Holy Spirit.

Q5.
I told people that I was spiritually inclined because I was in this higher state of consciousness in which I was aware of God all day long. When I found out about the Catholic school in Utrecht I felt this huge burst of love and joy again, I guess that was the Holy Spirit confirming that it was a right choice.

Q6.
Tilburg Shool of Catholic Theology

Q7.
I think I knew already, if not, then it's probably from the internet.

Q8.
At the beginning it didn't really bother me, but I began to struggle eventually.

Q9.
No

Q10.
I bought the 'Parallel Bijbel: statenvertaling & het boek'

God bless you,

Sinan

Thank you for answering my questions. You are very good at answering questions. You must have had a bit of practice in the previous months. I hope my questions are to your liking.

I believe that what is happening to you stems from you walking away from your calling to be the Future Pope of the Catholic Church.

I am also going to make the premise here that because your call was such an Important One because of its influence that it was certain to have attracted the attention of the Power of Darkness or the Devil and His Cohorts to sabotage you.

This is the way the game of life and death is played.

In regards to you.

Revelation to you from God:

Sinan has been chosen to be Pope.

Sinan answers the call initially but changes his mind when he finds out that he has to be celibate.

After Sinan turns his back on his call, he suffers a breakdown in his mind and heart and soul.

Sinan is now contemplating suicide because he cannot endure his anguish. This sounds like Judas Iscariot's life at the end. No good.

I am going to tell you about the Invisible side of things. The things that mortals cannot see.

Since you have been chosen by God to become Pope, you cannot be killed by the Devil using direct means. The Devil cannot arrange for an accident to kill you. But the Devil will be permitted to influence you to kill yourself. This is your Chastisement until you decide to answer your call from God to become Pope. It's never too late to answer your call.

I understand these things. It's not too late for you to answer your call. In my case when I answered my call, I got attacked by the Devil and His Cohorts 24/7. But I was always a sucker for punishment and the hardest path. I Suck in God's Ways but I know how to wing (improvise) things and situations and I got lots of Faith.

I'll show you how since you are going to be the Future Pope:

If I had been chosen by God to become Pope when I was younger, I would just have winged (improvised) it. If I loved sex or money, I would have still entered the Seminary and became a Priest.

All those vows that I had to take. I would tell God, "I'm just saying these stupid things so that I won't get in trouble so I can be Priest, then Bishop, then Archbishop, then Cardinal, then Pope. I think I will be a fantastic Pope. God, you have made the Right Choice in choosing me. I'm just a young man right now but with Your Graces, O'God, I'll become God's Pope, the Perfect Pope. I'll fix myself bit by bit through Your Graces of course as I get older and mature a bit more. Thank you, O God. God is Merciful indeed. Forgive me of my sins O'Lord as I endeavour to follow the Path You have drawn for me. Amen."

Then when I graduate and become a Priest, I'll improve myself bit by bit as I do my Priestly duties and wait for God to make me a Bishop. Then when I become a Bishop, I'll improve myself a bit more as I wait for God to make me an Archbishop while doing my duties as Bishop. Then when I become an Archbishop, I'll improve myself a bit more as I wait for God to make me a Cardinal while doing my duties as Archbishop. Then when I become a Cardinal, I'll improve myself a bit more and wait for God to make me Pope while doing my Cardinal duties. When I become Pope, I'll thank God for His Many Graces and play my part as Pope to perfection so my name will go into history as the Pope who knew he was going to be Pope and winged (improvised) his way through the Catholic Hierarchy by the Grace of God for the Salvation of Mankind.

It's never too late to answer your call by God to become Pope, Sinan.

Today's questions for you Sinan:

Q1.
Was the Bible you bought hardbound or softcover?

Q2.
How much did you pay for the Dutch Bible?

Q3.
Do you love your Dutch Bible?

Q4.
What was the name of the 2nd Pope?

Q5.
How many Popes have there been?

Q6.
How many years does it take to become a Priest in
Tilburg Shool of Catholic Theology?

Q7.
Which books of the Bible have you read?

Q8.
Has there ever been a Dutch Pope?

Q9.
Do you know what a Rosary is?

Q10.
Do you know how to say the Hail Mary?

That's all for today, Sinan. I'll talk to you another day.

Take Care of yourself, Sinan. You're going to be Future Pope one day.

God bless you, Sinan Marc Shamun.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you for answering my questions. You are very good at answering questions. You must have had a bit of practice in the previous months. I hope my questions are to your liking.

I believe that what is happening to you stems from you walking away from your calling to be the Future Pope of the Catholic Church.

I am also going to make the premise here that because your call was such an Important One because of its influence that it was certain to have attracted the attention of the Power of Darkness or the Devil and His Cohorts to sabotage you.

This is the way the game of life and death is played.

In regards to you.

Revelation to you from God:

Sinan has been chosen to be Pope.

Sinan answers the call initially but changes his mind when he finds out that he has to be celibate.

After Sinan turns his back on his call, he suffers a breakdown in his mind and heart and soul.

Sinan is now contemplating suicide because he cannot endure his anguish. This sounds like Judas Iscariot's life at the end. No good.

I am going to tell you about the Invisible side of things. The things that mortals cannot see.

Since you have been chosen by God to become Pope, you cannot be killed by the Devil using direct means. The Devil cannot arrange for an accident to kill you. But the Devil will be permitted to influence you to kill yourself. This is your Chastisement until you decide to answer your call from God to become Pope. It's never too late to answer your call.

I understand these things. It's not too late for you to answer your call. In my case when I answered my call, I got attacked by the Devil and His Cohorts 24/7. But I was always a sucker for punishment and the hardest path. I Suck in God's Ways but I know how to wing (improvise) things and situations and I got lots of Faith.

I'll show you how since you are going to be the Future Pope:

If I had been chosen by God to become Pope when I was younger, I would just have winged (improvised) it. If I loved sex or money, I would have still entered the Seminary and became a Priest.

All those vows that I had to take. I would tell God, "I'm just saying these stupid things so that I won't get in trouble so I can be Priest, then Bishop, then Archbishop, then Cardinal, then Pope. I think I will be a fantastic Pope. God, you have made the Right Choice in choosing me. I'm just a young man right now but with Your Graces, O'God, I'll become God's Pope, the Perfect Pope. I'll fix myself bit by bit through Your Graces of course as I get older and mature a bit more. Thank you, O God. God is Merciful indeed. Forgive me of my sins O'Lord as I endeavour to follow the Path You have drawn for me. Amen."

Then when I graduate and become a Priest, I'll improve myself bit by bit as I do my Priestly duties and wait for God to make me a Bishop. Then when I become a Bishop, I'll improve myself a bit more as I wait for God to make me an Archbishop while doing my duties as Bishop. Then when I become an Archbishop, I'll improve myself a bit more as I wait for God to make me a Cardinal while doing my duties as Archbishop. Then when I become a Cardinal, I'll improve myself a bit more and wait for God to make me Pope while doing my Cardinal duties. When I become Pope, I'll thank God for His Many Graces and play my part as Pope to perfection so my name will go into history as the Pope who knew he was going to be Pope and winged (improvised) his way through the Catholic Hierarchy by the Grace of God for the Salvation of Mankind.

It's never too late to answer your call by God to become Pope, Sinan.

Today's questions for you Sinan:

Q1.

Q2.

Q3.

Q4.

Q5.

Q6.

Q7.

Q8.

Q9.

Q10.

That's all for today, Sinan. I'll talk to you another day.

Take Care of yourself, Sinan. You're going to be Future Pope one day.

God bless you, Sinan Marc Shamun.

Hello Gabriel, thanks for your concern.

I'm afraid I can't follow the path that was set out for me. I can't even function in this society anymore because I have totally lost my personality,sense of humor, love, etc. I'm basically a zombie. I don't talk a lot anymore simply because I have forgotten how to be myself. I just don't know how to reply to people when having small talk conversations. I'd just sit and stare and answer with 'yes', 'hmhm' 'no' etc. All I can talk about is the problems I face now. I have become an empty shell without any emotions or feelings.

I will answer the new questions below:

Q1.
Hardbound

Q2.
I don't remember buying it because I was in such ecstacy from the love I experienced given by the Holy Spirit.

Q3.
No, I don't love anything or anyone anymore.

Q4.
I don't know. I barely put any effort into preparing for my Theology studies, because I began doubting my call pretty early.

Q5.
Not sure, around 250?

Q6.
I'd say 5 years (3 years bachelor, 2 years master)

Q7.
Genesis, Exodus,Samuel,Kings
Matthew,Mark,Luke, John.
And more, but I have forgotten most books because of my mental numbness.
I quit reading my Bible at some point when I had lost my faith, because my eyes were closed to the truth. I remember reading the Bible and experiencing a great feeling of rest after doing so. When that stopped, I didn't bother reading my Bible anymore.

Q8.
Don't think so.

Q9.
Yes

Q10.
No

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,268.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm basically a zombie.

Sorry, I know nothing about your personal life, but I don't think this can be true - although I acknowledge that it may feel like it.

From this thread alone, I can see that:
you know how to log on to a computer,
you are articulate
you know how to follow an argument and form your responses
you are intelligent - must be if you went to study theology.
you are worthwhile,
you are self aware, even though I think some of your conclusions are wrong
you ARE, not "were" at some point, called by God
you are loved by God.

These things are true - they are not feelings, but facts. Just read this thread, your words and your replies.

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore. I think that you can probably relate best to Gabriel - being male and Catholic.
Maybe I'll check in in a month or so to see how you're doing.

God bless

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I know nothing about your personal life, but I don't think this can be true - although I acknowledge that it may feel like it.

From this thread alone, I can see that:
you know how to log on to a computer,
you are articulate
you know how to follow an argument and form your responses
you are intelligent - must be if you went to study theology.
you are worthwhile,
you are self aware, even though I think some of your conclusions are wrong
you ARE, not "were" at some point, called by God
you are loved by God.

These things are true - they are not feelings, but facts. Just read this thread, your words and your replies.

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore. I think that you can probably relate best to Gabriel - being male and Catholic.
Maybe I'll check in in a month or so to see how you're doing.

God bless

Thank you for your kind words.

The only thing you have to know about my personal life, is that I don't have a personal life anymore due to me having lost everything that made me a person.
I don't hang out with friends anymore, because when I do, I just sit and stare in front of me. I can't laugh about the jokes. I can't respond like I normally do, simply because I have totally forgotten who I am and how I respond to things being said to me. I can only say yes, no and amen basically. Same goes for the time spent with my family and girlfriend. It's all just yes,no and amen and that's as far as my vocab goes if I'm not talking about my own damned problem.
Also, I don't consider myself a Catholic, because I barely put any efforts into becoming a devout Catholic believer. The only thing that I have going if it comes to faith, is that I have had a first hand experience of God's existence.
I just want to live a normal life every other 21 year old does. Go to university, find a loving woman and just work and do fun things 'til the day I die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
chernigov.jpg
"Oh most holy Mother of God! Pray to your Son, our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, that by His almighty Power we be delivered from our sinful passions of false pride, vainglory, and idolatry, and by the delusion of demons who hold our souls captive through them. Pray also for the healing and purification of our hearts and minds by the gift of contrite repentance and humble knowledge of our own sinfulness and worthlessness, so that we may be granted always to send up joyous thanksgiving and praise, to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, One God. Amen"

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your kind words.

The only thing you have to know about my personal life, is that I don't have a personal life anymore due to me having lost everything that made me a person.
I don't hang out with friends anymore, because when I do, I just sit and stare in front of me. I can't laugh about the jokes. I can't respond like I normally do, simply because I have totally forgotten who I am and how I respond to things being said to me. I can only say yes, no and amen basically. Same goes for the time spent with my family and girlfriend. It's all just yes,no and amen and that's as far as my vocab goes if I'm not talking about my own damned problem.
Also, I don't consider myself a Catholic, because I barely put any efforts into becoming a devout Catholic believer. The only thing that I have going if it comes to faith, is that I have had a first hand experience of God's existence.
I just want to live a normal life every other 21 year old does. Go to university, find a loving woman and just work and do fun things 'til the day I die.
What course of study would you pursue at university?

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What course of study would you pursue at university?
That remains a big question mark to me. The reason why I was depressed prior to God calling me was mainly because I didn't know what to do with my life and I thought I was worthless. I never had any real interest in anything besides playing video games and hanging out with friends. I didn't follow the news, read articles, etc. so I was totally lost back then.
Then God came and he gave me a cause to live for, but I've totally messed that up so I am left pretty clueless yet again.

Before even considering going back to university my mind has to be renewed somehow. I am now void of everything that makes a human a human so I can't do anything basically. I can't communicate with people because I've literally forgot how to. Only thing I can talk about is how messed up my mind is and how I want to get rid of my life.

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That remains a big question mark to me. The reason why I was depressed prior to God calling me was mainly because I didn't know what to do with my life and I thought I was worthless. I never had any real interest in anything besides playing video games and hanging out with friends. I didn't follow the news, read articles, etc. so I was totally lost back then.
Then God came and he gave me a cause to live for, but I've totally messed that up so I am left pretty clueless yet again.

Before even considering going back to university my mind has to be renewed somehow. I am now void of everything that makes a human a human so I can't do anything basically. I can't communicate with people because I've literally forgot how to. Only thing I can talk about is how messed up my mind is and how I want to get rid of my life.
Yes, this is a really tough place that you are in. How does one even begin to know what sort of work they might do well to have if they have no experience as such?

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟583,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started thinking in a new way, very introspective, which was needed to keep learning more about my relation to God. But I was also warned that this introspectivity was either a blessing, or a curse.
"'Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.'" (in Matthew 11:28-30)

How you can labor in your mind can keep you from His rest. If you are heavy laden, Jesus calls to "all" who are heavy laden :)

And for me it turned out to be a curse, putting me in a world of thoughts that makes no sense at all(if you were able to think what I think of on a daily basis you would understand why I'm considering committing suicide)
While I was considering myself to be a Christian, I for a while got into suicidal stuff.

My mind produces nothing of any use and it's just bugging me.
This can be a demonstration of how we on our own can get nowhere. Others can boast of where they say they are going, while they on their own are getting . . . nowhere!!

I just know for sure that asking for help or trying to fix this situation is all in vain, because this was an all or nothing issue, all as in becoming a great spiritual leader who can influence the world,

your call was such an Important One because of its influence
Genesis 22:18 < you can consider how Abraham was not well known, but he obeyed God. And because he obeyed the LORD, God said >

"'In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.'" (Genesis 22:18)

as I do my Priestly duties

doing my duties as Bishop

doing my duties as Archbishop

doing my Cardinal duties
You don't just go pop-goes-the-weasel :) There are various things to do, at any level of Catholic hierarchy.

I remember reading the Bible and experiencing a great feeling of rest after doing so.
Jesus does give us "rest for your souls" (in Matthew 11:28-30).

I think the real meaning of the Bible is not only the beliefs and ideas, but how God actually effects our nature so we are with Him in His love and resting in Him. But this is not only a feeling, but we need how our nature is cured so we stay this way.

So, in case you have experienced a sample of this, this is not meant to leave you discouraged, but to encourage you to all which is so better than what you have been able to get for yourself.

So - - - God bless you :)

Bill

Upvote 0