Homosexuals, Bisexuals, and Ex-Gays - Please Respond

D

DMagoh

uhmmm why do only the pro-gay posters rate a rebuke? I thought you only wanted gay, bi and ex's to post? :scratch:

Because when I posted the rebuke, the first 4 to 5 off-topic posts (debating instead of answering the question) were all by pro-gay posters. When davedjy posted his, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

tulc(who always felt insecure when he was young and still turned out to be straight!) ;)

I did not say it was a function of "if you felt insecure". I said it was a function of how you handled that insecurity. In my post I stated this in one of my paragraphs...

"However, it's not just the perception of oneself when you are growing up - it's also how you handle that perception. People handle their perception of themselves differently. For instance, my father-in-law is insecure, but he handles his insecurities by "being better than everyone else", and "never being wrong" (even when he is), and putting others down to make himself look better. In other words, a false cockiness. If you handle it by greatly admiring and idolizing your peer males you wish you were like, you develop same sex attractions."

dmagoh (I'm glad you turned out straight...your wife probably is too! ;) )

Upvote 0