Homosexuality is a "DANGEROUS LIFESTYLE"!!!!

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Dude, why are you so cold towards others?!
I would have to say a good reason is the defense of a highly sinful and offensive lifestyle, relativism, and moral breakdown while at the same time attempting to bend scripture to justify all the horrible sins listed above.

Some of us find this highly offensive and when we try to preserve or defend our religion we are called latent homosexuals and biggots and our denominations are labeled as being under the influence of satan.

Upvote 0

TheFathersDaughter

The Revolution has Started
Mar 3, 2007
✟9,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
I would have to say a good reason is the defense of a highly sinful and offensive lifestyle, relativism, and moral breakdown while at the same time attempting to bend scripture to justify all the horrible sins listed above.

Some of us find this highly offensive and when we try to preserve or defend our religion we are called latent homosexuals and biggots and our denominations are labeled as being under the influence of satan.

I'm pretty sure the Two Wrongs rule applies here.

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You are preaching to the choir here.

Why not go and spread this news among the heterosexual population which is enjoying a 50% divorce rate.
Better to spread it among the dense gay populations that are enjoying a 55% STD rate and a 4000% greater risk rate for anal cancer.

Upvote 0

wmc1982

Aka "Will" :)
Jul 28, 2006
NC, United States
✟16,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The thing is, we are all sinners. A person who lives a full life and tells only one lie, can go to hell just as easy as a person in constant sexual sin. Jesus came to seek and save the lost, not put them down. It's dangerous to judge other people like that.

We should love people who are homosexual, even if we don't agree with the sin that is in their flesh.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is true, but where in the Christians Only section of the forum are there threads that you can demonstrate are filled with apostate promotion of what God has said is sin and/or abominable in His sight or blasphemies against God and His Word to justify sins and calling God a liar going on?

Nowhere that I can see, except these threads.
No one else is claiming that their sins, aren't sins.....
and THAT is the difference and the clear picture of what is happening here.

Loving people does not mean allowing them to post apostasies, blasphemies and
heresies without contest or correction.

In fact not only is that NOT loving them, but disobedient to God and is also actually contributing to their wayward path, as well as not loving those who are searching for truth, as in an environment where some are fearful of being labeled "unloving", a "hater" and/or "racist/bigot", looking for the approval of men rather than God, the truth of God's Word will not be found.

Luke 16:15
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men;
but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among
men is abomination in the sight of God.

The thing is, we are all sinners. A person who lives a full life and tells only one lie, can go to hell just as easy as a person in constant sexual sin. Jesus came to seek and save the lost, not put them down. It's dangerous to judge other people like that.

We should love people who are homosexual, even if we don't agree with the sin that is in their flesh.

Upvote 0

mdaniel

May 22, 2007
✟8,059.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
The STD rates among homosexual men is scandalous. There is no argument there.

I have known many homosexuals over the years and only two or three were/are in long term committed monogamous relationships. It is what it is.

As for the absurd ranking of sins - those who are greedy or fat are as bad or worse than the homosexuals. Even more worse are hypocrites.. The priests of the letter of the law.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But who in these forums are saying that greed and gluttony are of God and not sins and
are teaching others that they are not, and twisting the Scriptures that say
otherwise to promote that stand?

Where are these threads and these hypocrites of whom you speak?

The STD rates among homosexual men is scandalous. There is no argument there.

I have known many homosexuals over the years and only two or three were/are in long term committed monogamous relationships. It is what it is.

As for the absurd ranking of sins - those who are greedy or fat are as bad or worse than the homosexuals. Even more worse are hypocrites.. The priests of the letter of the law.

Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a great article by Baptist Press, A Christian Publication. Jan, 2004
Surprise, surprise...a publication by the "Baptist Press"..a "Christian" publication. I wonder if they would ever print anything positive about homosexual relationships...ever.

Anyway, just running off of that bias stat...wonder what the stats would be if they were taken say from the hetero male population of any given college in the US. I'm not an expert by any stretch, but I would expect to see stats similar to those posted here, or perhaps even worse. A heterosexual male with at least two girls a week...VERY likely in dead. I would believe that would make about 60 encounters a month...and since clamidia is primarily a female STD, with nearly 90% of women that have it not knowing it...suffice to say they're right up there with all the gay men as well.....

Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Source: Between the Lines Sept, 2000
The reality of the situation is EQUAL #s of men and women are victims of colon cancer. In addition to that, it is most common in people OVER the age of 50. If I recall from reading some other threads, they have the majority of gay men dead by the age of 42 since gay men live approx 34 years less than the average man of 75, so guess that blows BAFRIENDS stat out of the water.....
http://www.wcn.org/interior.cfm?pag...4&contentid=10744&featureid=1&ContentTypeID=0

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sex before marriage is dangerous (and wrong according to the Bible), whether you are straight or gay. I think some straight Christians may feel bad about having premarital sex and try to justify it by pointing out that homosexuals are in "worse" sin.
I always found this most amusing when i use to attend the catholic church..and every other church for that matter. Abortion is murder and a sin...but then I guess it's some how ok for the 14 year old school girls to come to church with their babies? Or the high school girls coming to church pregnant? What about those that say "sin is sin"?? Damed if they do...damed if they don't. Guess we'll just chalk this one up to the numerous conflicts within the bible and those "christians" that use the cafateria style of what's acceptable and what isn't.

Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is true, but where in the Christians Only section of the forum are there threads that you can demonstrate are filled with apostate promotion of what God has said is sin and/or abominable in His sight or blasphemies against God and His Word to justify sins and calling God a liar going on?

Nowhere that I can see, except these threads.
No one else is claiming that their sins, aren't sins.....
and THAT is the difference and the clear picture of what is happening here.

Loving people does not mean allowing them to post apostasies, blasphemies and
heresies without contest or correction.

In fact not only is that NOT loving them, but disobedient to God and is also actually contributing to their wayward path, as well as not loving those who are searching for truth, as in an environment where some are fearful of being labeled "unloving", a "hater" and/or "racist/bigot", looking for the approval of men rather than God, the truth of God's Word will not be found.

Luke 16:15
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men;
but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among
men is abomination in the sight of God.
Perhaps when you get your head out from under the sand, you'll realize that the SIN is NOT someone's sexuality, but the ABUSE of that sexuality. Of course you won't understand that because you'll need to look for scripture to help you out there...so I'll give you some time to hurry up and go find it.

Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You cannot base a relationship on sex.
Hmmm...wondering if the 68% divorce rate is including same-sex couples??? Don't think so. Certianly not suggesting that same-sex marriages/civil unions are better than str8...just suggesting that the stats are owned by 99.9% heterosexual marriages.

Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Sorry BAFRIEND..no need to sell anyone on the idea that "you are a defender of your religion". No one is asking you to defend anything. Your faith, you claim is a christian faith. If so, why do you practice it with such a hard and hateful heart? Not sure christianity needs that sort of defender. While you may find someone's sexualty "offensive"..trust me..many find you as a person, to be offensive...and that is something you CAN change...unlike a person's sexuality. Denominations are not under the influence of a "satan". The people that belong to denominations are the questionable characters. I'm not a believer of satan anyway, simply b/c it's a cop out for humans not to take responsible for there own evil doings. Man is very much capable of creating their own evil and sinful ways without always placing the blame on "satan" and should take responsibilities for their own actions.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps when you get your head INTO the Word of God, you will have a renewed mind.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1-2

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Ephesians 4:22-24

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Ephesians 5:26-27

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Colossians 3:9-10

Perhaps when you get your head out from under the sand, you'll realize that the SIN is NOT someone's sexuality, but the ABUSE of that sexuality. Of course you won't understand that because you'll need to look for scripture to help you out there...so I'll give you some time to hurry up and go find it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have yet to see a single piece of evidence that there is anything remotely dangerous about my personal relationship (nor that of other monogamous gay members on the forum).

Anyone going to point out something in my day to day life thats seriously damaging my health?

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Sorry BAFRIEND..no need to sell anyone on the idea that "you are a defender of your religion". No one is asking you to defend anything. Your faith, you claim is a christian faith. If so, why do you practice it with such a hard and hateful heart? Not sure christianity needs that sort of defender. While you may find someone's sexualty "offensive"..trust me..many find you as a person, to be offensive...and that is something you CAN change...unlike a person's sexuality. Denominations are not under the influence of a "satan". The people that belong to denominations are the questionable characters. I'm not a believer of satan anyway, simply b/c it's a cop out for humans not to take responsible for there own evil doings. Man is very much capable of creating their own evil and sinful ways without always placing the blame on "satan" and should take responsibilities for their own actions.
Those who go against the NT and Jesus and say that satan does not exist are simply lost in their own worlds of relativism.

Upvote 0

gwdboi

Oct 30, 2006
Greenwood, SC
Visit site
✟8,224.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Isn't Jesus about love? Isn't that what his entire message was about?! LOVE? Love is not cold, shouldn't we love others no matter what? What I see is hate replacing love. HATE is not what Jesus came to bring... he came to bring love. It saddens me so much to see people destroying one another because they believe it's "right" or "just". Why don't we let God decide what is just?

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I have yet to see a single piece of evidence that there is anything remotely dangerous about my personal relationship (nor that of other monogamous gay members on the forum).

Anyone going to point out something in my day to day life thats seriously damaging my health?
The sin of scandal and that is more dangerous than you can imagine. Not only are you still engaging in a form of adultery. The degradation of moral values corrupting society. Not to mention what you have probably done to your parents and family.

The greatest harm is in the future when those you influenced and yourself (if you do not change) face judgement and damnation.

Day to day lies and blaspheme also do not damage your health, the perception of "It does not hurt anyone, so what could be wrong with it." is dangerous, you hurt GOD.

Upvote 0