steephenkarar

Apr 9, 2016
Pondicherry
✟15,145.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy. For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries. But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the church may receive edification.
I Corinthians 14:1‭-‬5 NKJV
This words are very very true

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Doesn't do much good, however. People speak the truth and everyone says it's a lie.

It's a frustration I've run into. I can explain the bible and I tell people but what do we hear? "I can still sin and be saved." "You can't lose your salvation, God forgives my sin." "God loves everyone, he wouldn't send anyone to hell." "Homosexuality is the same as any other sin." "Only the Elect get saved." "If I'm Elect I will go to heaven no matter what"

Everyone tries to justify their sin. There are so many Jesus will say he never knew, those workers of iniquity.

It is getting harder and harder to bring people to true salvation as all these sinners who think they are saved spread false teachings.

Last edited:
Reactions: steephenkarar
Upvote 0

steephenkarar

Apr 9, 2016
Pondicherry
✟15,145.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
John 16:8‭-‬11‭, ‬13 NKJV

Upvote 0