Holy Spirit...Please Teach Us How To Meditate, and Pray Your Word(Is Christ)!

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes i know what you mean, i read that verse, it lead me to reading the whole thing, i feel as if the meaning were alive to me at that moment in time. I thought to myself, am i thinking evil thoughts in feeling this power, this awsome undescribable feeling of temporary revelation or somthing. I thought am i worshiping gods word, is that right? And then i thought the word is God. Then my thought said to me, do i worship God or myself? I love Gods word and his love, his love is good

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like some of those statements in the beginning of the poem, "don't throw stones at your enemies, they are usefull building materials", so true i think, good stuff, where do you get this stuff Jushu? Do you come up with it, or gather it from other places to build your poem? Let me know, i want to go where you find this stuff.

See my friend we have God's Word as letters making words or we have God's Word living in our hearts.

Meditation to me is finding The Truth of The Word living within - for then I know He is True Life - if I don't find Him within - then I long for Him to being there one Day soon - and seek through The Word until His loving truth is revealed in that part of me - and whatever suppressed His Truth in me is dead and gone.:thumbsup:

Seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you....

Peace.

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
God's will for me is to keep seeking, keep knocking and do so by faith and his word and.... always 2 or more heads are better than 1

Where 2 or more are gathered by my name i am there also, not an exact quote but it comes to mind

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's will for me is to keep seeking, keep knocking and do so by faith and his word and.... always 2 or more heads are better than 1

Where 2 or more are gathered by my name i am there also, not an exact quote but it comes to mind

Hallelujah praise God:clap::clap::clap: Jesus is truly living in you brother for I heard you telling me about His Words of truth and love within you.

He is awesome fellow traveller of The Way, keep heeding Him for He will keep unfaithful to love out and grow Heavenly places within.:hug:

Meditate on The Living Word as much as you can.

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes brother, our Jesus is good. Life does have a meaning and its found in Jesus. Mystery solved world! News Flash!!! we have discovered the meaning of life. Gather around so that you too may find it!

lol. I'm joking but it's true. I'm jokingly stating a clear fact that has eluded man since time began

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes brother, our Jesus is good. Life does have a meaning and its found in Jesus. Mystery solved world! News Flash!!! we have discovered the meaning of life. Gather around so that you too may find it!

lol. I'm joking but it's true. I'm jokingly stating a clear fact that has eluded man since time began

The Call!

Eternity beckons
He says
"I love you true.
I did,
I do
and I will always love you!"

So what now?
Who are you
waiting for?
Hear Jesus call!
"Its done!
Come!"

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

John 3:27 (KJV) John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. For: James 1:17 (KJV) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

John 3:30-31 (KJV) Jn 30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
Father GOD....i thank You for blessing us with such Living Word's of Absolute Truth, whereby a sin torn soul can find everlasting rest & the peace & Love of GOD with passeth all understanding: Philippians 4:7 (KJV) And (the peace of God), which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Who is Him very Self the Prince of peace:
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Who shall do this for all His people very shortly:
Romans 16:20 (KJV) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Charles H. Spurgeon; Morning Vs.
Colossians 4:2 (KJV) Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
Wow...Thank You Jesus!! i pray Holy Spirit that You Will Bless me with the Mind of Christ & The Father that i may have the "living" Insight to behold Your Word(Christ Jesus) Living within me Holy Spirit...therefore i want to thank You in the Name of Christ Jesus, because i have already well seen through the Eye's of Your Living Faith through The Son of GOD'S Being by You generating my (((New - man's - being))) within You ....dwelling within me, my Christ Jesus-Eternally (((Now))) & Forever...O my Eternal Immanuel, & Who Art Thou Very OwnSelf, also "Christ in me" my JESUS, You Are "The Hope of Glory", By You, From You, In You, Through You, Unto You, "my Hope of Glory" In Christ Jesus, & also The Father:Jeremiah 1:12 (KJV) Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Yes my LORD...Praise Your Eternal Word(Christ Your Son!) For Him Alone Is the Only (((Word))) that Be EloHim Sent by Your Eternal Holy Spirit, Who Proceedth forth From out of Thee; that "we may well see", "that this is the only will that You Have Alreadly Hastened,and Shall Eternal From Everlasting-Eternal Unto Everlasting Will Perform", and That Is:John 1:14 (KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Papa Jehovah
... Why go we about praying our own words unto You, when You LORD have given us Your Very Own Living Word that we through Christ Jesus, by Your's & His Holy Spirit within us, can Pray it right back unto Thee?
Glory to my GOD in The Highest!!! For You have (((Just - Made))) known unto me thus:
Ezekiel 12:21-28 (KJV) Eze 21 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

22 Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?
23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision.
24 For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel.
25 For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD. All Glory be too You O LORD...for You have Just Declared The Most Incredible Word's this very day, Jan. 2nd 2011 which You have (((Predestined))) and (((Garuanteed))) to come too pass very soon enough!!!
26 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
27Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off.
28Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.
Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelu-Yah<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}Weh<~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~{[((((((AMEN)))))))]}~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~}

SeraphimsCherub
GOD Bless All
Amen...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love Him & through Him i also love you my true brother (((GodIreal36))) from another mother..Lol..In Christ The Son of Man Jesus (((our))) Everlasting GOD & Salvation!!! Amen...

And the Word says...

Ezekiel 36:24-27

&#8220;&#8216;For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws."

Upvote 0