Holy Ghost film...? Criticisms...? Comments...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I couldn't find the entire film, but there are parts and pieces of it on Youtube...

This is the trailer...

And, I saw all the comments, most of them all negative, and I felt, from some major hypocrites, and I posted these comments...

Water Baptism is a symbol, a public declaration of repentance of sins by the Baptism by FIRE... I guess people who have never been through some real [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] in their lives wouldn't understand the baptism by FIRE, that is the Holy Spirit, and would label this film and the people in it, out of Jealousy, Envy, Hatred, whatever... "Heresy" or heretics, just like the Pharisees of old... These people HAVE REPENTED OF THEIR SINS, some much more successfully than many of you (have)... And, their open and honest about it also... What is your peoples problem...? Who are you to judge...? (Mark 9:40) (Luke 9:50)... Water Baptism is important, but it is not vital... The reason why many people do not do it as much anymore is because what people LIKE YOU say and teach on it/about it... God Bless!

Many people today are wondering about "God for the rest of us...?" Who do not atypically "fit in" and are often cast out and rejected by those who run in the atypical "normal" Christian circles... What is your problem with it exactly...? Do you even "know"...? Maybe you should "figure that out" and seriously ask yourself exactly "Why that is...?" God Bless!

I rejoiced greatly when I watched the entire film, I thought it was great, but the Church and it's typical followers may feel threatened by it...

Comments...?

God Bless!