Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
got this in email from Hollywood Prayer Network

REQUESTS:

Pray for Billy Graham (the most famous man in the world today) and their children.

His wife Ruth, who was 87 years old, passed away last Thursday, June 14th.

"Ruth is my soul mate and best friend, and I cannot imagine living a single day without her by my side," Graham said.

"I am more in love with her today than when we first met over 65 years ago as students at WheatonCollege."

Led by MTVN International, Viacom is partnering with TV18 Group in India on a 50/50 joint venture that will be called Viacom-18.

This new partnership will be a new multi-platform entertainment company spanning TV, film, and digital media content.

Viacom-18 will launch a new Hindi-language general entertainment cable and satellite channel in India within the next year. Viacom's units such as MTV Networks, VH1, and Nickelodeon India will contribute content.

The TV18 Group in India will contribute its motion picture division operations to the joint venture, which will produce, acquire, and distribute Hindi-language films.

Viacom owns Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks studios.

Please pray that God will superintend the circumstances surrounding this new joint venture and that the products will move people toward Truth and Light.

Let's pray for Paris Hilton as she is back in jail at age 26 for DUI and then breaking parole.

She is getting incredible media attention and is even talking about God in her desperation.

She is someone Christ died for and she is spiritually searching right now. It would be wonderful if she would find the Lord in her search for spiritual truth.

· Barbara Walters just got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (right next to Ryan Seacrest

Please pray for her spiritual life, for her heart to melt and for her not to feel complete until she experiences the unconditional love of Jesus.

She is having conversations with Paris Hilton these days and as Paris brings up God, may it stir a longing in Barbara's heart as well.

Please pray for the spiritual impact from the upcoming film "Evan Almighty," which was written, directed and produced by Christians in our Hollywood community.

We saw the film last week and it's charming, funny for the whole family and biblically solid.

It's a great example of a secular film with biblical principals, big stars and a great story. Go see it and pray that Tom Shadyac (Diretor/Producer) and Steve Oedekerk (writer), continue to be powerful salt and light in Hollywood.

Pray for "Treasures," a ministry that reaches out to inappropriate content stars. An HPN member, Lori, is involved in this powerful ministry and has asked for our prayers:

"Treasures" is a non-for-profit that provides outreach and support to women in the sex industry.

For more than three years the L.A.-based team has built relationships with over 150 strip clubs which employ thousands of local women.

The team distributes gift bags and literature with the simple intention of helping empower these women to make healthy life choices by discovering their true value and purpose.

"Treasures" is the only organization of its kind in the Los Angeles (Hollywood) area and all gift bags, services, support, and referrals are provided free of charge. Your prayers and support are invaluable!

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I lift up all of the people mentioned in this post. May THY will be done in each of their lives. May each person working to spread your word and love reach millions of people who do not yet know you. Thank you for joining us in prayer and thank you for all of your blessings, Amen

“For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.”—Ephesians 2:10

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
got this in email from Hollywood Prayer Network

REQUESTS:

Pray for Billy Graham (the most famous man in the world today) and their children.

His wife Ruth, who was 87 years old, passed away last Thursday, June 14th.

"Ruth is my soul mate and best friend, and I cannot imagine living a single day without her by my side," Graham said.

"I am more in love with her today than when we first met over 65 years ago as students at WheatonCollege."

Led by MTVN International, Viacom is partnering with TV18 Group in India on a 50/50 joint venture that will be called Viacom-18.

This new partnership will be a new multi-platform entertainment company spanning TV, film, and digital media content.

Viacom-18 will launch a new Hindi-language general entertainment cable and satellite channel in India within the next year. Viacom's units such as MTV Networks, VH1, and Nickelodeon India will contribute content.

The TV18 Group in India will contribute its motion picture division operations to the joint venture, which will produce, acquire, and distribute Hindi-language films.

Viacom owns Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks studios.

Please pray that God will superintend the circumstances surrounding this new joint venture and that the products will move people toward Truth and Light.

Let's pray for Paris Hilton as she is back in jail at age 26 for DUI and then breaking parole.

She is getting incredible media attention and is even talking about God in her desperation.

She is someone Christ died for and she is spiritually searching right now. It would be wonderful if she would find the Lord in her search for spiritual truth.

· Barbara Walters just got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (right next to Ryan Seacrest

Please pray for her spiritual life, for her heart to melt and for her not to feel complete until she experiences the unconditional love of Jesus.

She is having conversations with Paris Hilton these days and as Paris brings up God, may it stir a longing in Barbara's heart as well.

Please pray for the spiritual impact from the upcoming film "Evan Almighty," which was written, directed and produced by Christians in our Hollywood community.

We saw the film last week and it's charming, funny for the whole family and biblically solid.

It's a great example of a secular film with biblical principals, big stars and a great story. Go see it and pray that Tom Shadyac (Diretor/Producer) and Steve Oedekerk (writer), continue to be powerful salt and light in Hollywood.

Pray for "Treasures," a ministry that reaches out to inappropriate content stars. An HPN member, Lori, is involved in this powerful ministry and has asked for our prayers:

"Treasures" is a non-for-profit that provides outreach and support to women in the sex industry.

For more than three years the L.A.-based team has built relationships with over 150 strip clubs which employ thousands of local women.

The team distributes gift bags and literature with the simple intention of helping empower these women to make healthy life choices by discovering their true value and purpose.

"Treasures" is the only organization of its kind in the Los Angeles (Hollywood) area and all gift bags, services, support, and referrals are provided free of charge. Your prayers and support are invaluable!
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, You know those that have yet to trust in You. You O Lord, love all Your People, You died for each of us. Let Your Truth be upon all those that are lost. To those that have yet to seek You. Bring them O Lord, to You, let them see You as You truly are, the One and Only Living God.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0