Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I was shocked by this although I'm doubtful as to whether he'll get any jail time. I'm glad the family can start the healing process now and my thoughts are with them. I can't imagine how they must be feeling right now.

Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't believe some of the people on here. Saying just because she was not perfect that her mother would not want her back or that her death is not important because she had premarital sex. Wow just wow!

On top of that, the girl was white!

(GASP!):eek:

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
On top of that, the girl was white!

(GASP!):eek:
We've went through this before.

We don't hate on her because she's white. We hate on her because she was some icon of Christian Southern conservatism for how long... and the media looked at her like some kind of goddess, while ignoring the millions of others going missing.

So you're saying that you care about this one person, but forget about the other millions of parents who don't have their kids. How Christian.

Well, actually, I can't insult you, because I do understand a bit. That seems to be the Christian mantra now and days, and I got responses a lot worse than on this board about my views of this situation... but it's true. If it's not appealing to the eyes, the Christian wants nothing to do with it. If it is, they're suddenly perfect, and can do no wrong.

Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
See, that's what is wrong this whole picture, b/c in actuality you see with color just as much as anyone else. Otherwise, you would not come to this "woe to the missing minorities" conclusion.

People could read your posts in this thread and assume this is the typical "everyone's down on the minority" act...without even knowing your color.

As far as the rest of your post, your being discriminatory against Christians based on how you are being treated elsewhere on this forum. I certainly don't ever correspond with you.

Upvote 0