Hit badly by witchcraft

Apr 8, 2008
✟9,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been hit very badly by witchcraft. My blood is poisoned with organs not working. My belly is bloated like a pregnant woman. I can't sense my urine. My stomach doesnt digest food. I neither feel hungry nor thirsty. I have been hit very badly. Where can I find a good powerful healing ministries in the world to restore my health and high calling? :(

Jax.

Last edited:

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Go quickly to the ER. Please.

This reminds me of a story.
God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟37,814.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Go quickly to the ER. Please.

This reminds me of a story.
God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”
Good correlation. He is but one casualty and my heart aches for those who have been duped by faith healing charlatans. They will one day answer for the lives they have destroyed and the needless suffering they have caused.

Reactions: designer mom
Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good correlation. He is but one casualty and my heart aches for those who have been duped by faith healing charlatans. They will one day answer for the lives they have destroyed and the needless suffering they have caused.

Yes, I agree. And for those Believers who really do have the ministry of healing.. it's terrible as they are lumped in with those sinning. Remember, for centuries before modern medicine, healing by faith through an act of God was one of the few ways truly serious health conditions could be resolved. (and if those super-bugs really advance past the research we have now to combat it-we may be back to seeking God for relief).

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go to a hospital yes.

But if it is witchcraft, hospital will only help some and problems would persist. So you also address the witchcraft if there is any. You are saying it is, so I will just take your suggestion as true, but we here have little ability to know unless God reveals it to us.

Steps to being free of it:
- Jesus is my Lord
- I renounce all my dealings with witchcraft, I repent away from them, I repent of my false thinking, and I close the door to all demons and false religious ideas.
- I am covered under the blood of Jesus Christ, and I trust him as my healer

Then make sure you have done Acts 2:38

Then you are above all the powers of witchcraft, and demons cannot harm you. All Christians have the shield of faith, existing by our words spoken in faith, trusting Christ, and this shield cannot be penetrated by the enemy:

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. - Ephesians 6:16

Even lost people who are being attacked by witchcraft / demons can read Psalms 91 and see deliverance from demonic forces, but without salvation they may return.

Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Soccercop, with all affection, I'm making this observation. If you do not have your own faith, it does not matter how anointed and connected this powerful healing ministry is. The word Christ means 'THE Anointed One". No one gets to be more anointed that that. When Jesus came to his home town we discovered something amazing.

Mark 6:4-6
Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” 5 He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.6 He was amazed at their lack of faith.

Since your condition is extremely severe, I will repeat that I believe God also desires you to use medicines and other provisions to cleanse your body. This information about getting healed through faith is important. Perry Stone made powerful observations.

'What the Anointing Can and Cannot Do"

“Here's the point. The woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus by faith. If you go back and read what she told herself, 'if I can but touch the hem of His garment, I know I shall be made whole. ' (Minute 11:27 on the Youtube video) It was her hand. It was her body. She snuck up behind him. She grabbed the hem of the garment. The fact is her faith pulled the anointing out of him.

[Quote cont.] You need to understand something. With the anointing, you can be around all kinds of anointed people. I can tell you that they can lay hands on you and pray until they pray all the hair off of your head. They can lay hands on you and pray. If you don't have faith, it will be like me laying hands on a rock here. Or if you don't have faith when they pray, you might as well pray for a cold, brass doorknob. It's about as much energy as you are going to get out of it. You might get a little static electricity out of it. If you don't believe when the man of God is praying or the woman of God is praying or the people of God is praying then it absolutely voids the anointing.

[Quote cont.]I can't tell you how many times over the years I have prayed for people. In the earlier days, when I was a little bit younger, we would have prayer lines of 300, 400, 500, 600 hundred people every single night. I can tell you that there would be times when right before you pray with people, you could feel the life of God just strike them. I mean like a hammer hitting a rock. BAM! Breaking yokes. There would be other people that when you went to lay hands on them, you felt absolutely nothing. That used to bother me. I said, “God I feel Your Anointing. How come when I prayed for this one, and this one, and this one, the life of God, I felt it come out and go into them. There was a response. Sometimes they were baptized in the Holy Spirit or delivered from something. I wasn't doing the delivering. I don't want to imply that. It is the anointing that breaks the yoke.

[Quote cont.]Then I would go pray for these other folks here. Same prayer line. Same church folks. Then I would watch what happened. Watch this: the group that received would come later and say “Man I just knew if I got here tonight, God was going to touch me.” .. “Brother Perry, I came an hour early because I knew if you would pray and agree with me, I knew it would happen.” That's the group that the anointing pulled the power out to receive. The other group would say something like “Well, you just keep praying for me. I just can't seem to get a breakthrough. “ .. “Well, Brother Perry, thank you for praying but I've had a hard life.” I realized something. The first group came with expectancy and faith. The other group had no expectancy and faith.”

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
His problem isn't faith, it's related to submission and authority. I'm betting he's submitted himself to a bunch of hypocrites and magicians in Christian garb. That's the greatest source of witchcraft against people attending churches, the people in leadership who pray (prey) over the hearts and minds of the congregants to manipulate them into doing their bidding.

It starts with spiritual blindness to the scheme, erupts frequently into awful spiritual attacks, and can even manifest physically.

One church I attended was so overrun with witchcraft manipulation from the leadership no less than 5 otherwise healthy, able-bodied people were suffering from pinched nerves. I'm sure there were more, but when I started piecing things together I knew something was up.

God has shown me the solution, but it requires withdrawing from the ministries, tossing out the wicked books and teaching resources, and rejecting what a lot of these churches are doing.

Check the "How to Get Free" page on this site. There's a lot of information between the pages and videos that will explain how hypocritical leaders abuse the flock for their own gain and the spiritual attacks that they send forth when they pray over the hearts and minds of those who have submitted to them:

www.becarefulhowyouhear.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 8, 2008
✟9,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know what manipulation is. I was warned witchcraft was coming my way but I failed to seek spiritual help to reverse it. When the witchcraft landed, it hitsme so hars. Now no matter how mich faith I have I am still in this condition. I couldn't repent and close the open doors in time. so due to disobedience to God and legal rights given to the enemy, I got hit. My high calling and health and career went down the drain. Ao time to seek help for healing. Any recommendations wil be desired.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know what manipulation is. I was warned witchcraft was coming my way but I failed to seek spiritual help to reverse it. When the witchcraft landed, it hitsme so hars. Now no matter how mich faith I have I am still in this condition. I couldn't repent and close the open doors in time. so due to disobedience to God and legal rights given to the enemy, I got hit. My high calling and health and career went down the drain. Ao time to seek help for healing. Any recommendations wil be desired.

I'm trying to help you. I went through all this kind of stuff myself before. There's a solution, and it's related to all the ministries and people you've submitted yourself to.

Hypocritical ministries will be overrun with demonic activity like Paul says in 1 Tim. 4:1-2.

Additionally, unscrupulous people you have trusted and submitted to can beat upon you via the spiritual realms in an attempt to manipulate you into whatever they seek from their congregants such as more offerings, more submission, more works to prop up their ministry empire.

The solution is simple, and it's effective. You must withdraw from those ministries completely. Toss out all the literature and resources you bought. Every time you bought a book from some hypocrite you give them and their team of intercessors the authority to pray into, over, and about your life via the spiritual realms. If they want to abuse that authority, they can, and the end result is what you're experiencing.

Deliverance ministries are the worst because they lie completely.

Trust me! Before I got involved with churches pushing deliverance ministry, I experienced next to no spiritual attacks or demonic activity in my life. Once I started believing their lies, I allowed an onslaught of demonic activity in.

Now that I've withdrawn from these ministries and their lies, the demonic attacks have ceased! I'm free from their oppression completely.

I was one of the guys with the pinched nerve I mentioned earlier. I actually had two (one running down my arm and the other running down my leg). It was excruciating and I endured it for almost two years. Now that I've withdrawn completely from these wicked ministries, andthrown out all their wicked resources, the pain is gone completely!

Born again Christians do not need deliverance ministry. There isn't a single instance of a born again Christian needing deliverance ministry in the New Testament. There are no deliverance teachings in the New Testament for believers.

Jesus taught about deliverance ministry, and it was always in reference of people believing, repenting of their lifestyles, and following Him.

The demoniac was seated and in his right mind within moments because Jesus preached the gospel to him! Why? Because when you believe and follow Jesus, you are clean!

Look at these scriptures:

John 13
7 Jesus answered him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand."
8 Peter said to him, "You shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no share with me."
9 Simon Peter said to him, "Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!"
10 Jesus said to him, "The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean. And you are clean, but not every one of you."

The gospel message cleanses a person's house and then if they continue on in the faith, Jesus resides there. No unclean spirit can abide with Jesus.

Matthew 12
43 "When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none.
44 Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order.
45 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation."

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know what manipulation is. I was warned witchcraft was coming my way but I failed to seek spiritual help to reverse it. .

It sounds like some unscrupulous ministry that lies to people and abuses them told you that you were about to be hit with witchcraft. Then, while you walk away mulling it over, they're praying (preying) over you because you've submitted to them.

The end result? They manipulate you into deeper levels of submission.

Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I understand. But hospital can't save me now. Only a miracle can fully heal me. I don't need to submit to their authority. I just want my healing.

This will be a long read. Nothing to do, but decide if you want to walk through all these sentences, OK?

Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort,4 who comforts and encourages us in every trouble so that we will be able to comfort and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For just as Christ’s sufferings are ours in abundance [as they overflow to His followers], so also our comfort [our reassurance, our encouragement, our consolation] is abundant through Christ [it is truly more than enough to endure what we must]. 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 AMP

Bulldozer-Sofa-and-Love-Seat.jpg You can grab something to drink. Sit down. Get all comfortable.

The verse above is about me. When the world got turned upside down because I had crashed my life. OH, I know about ruining things. I think people who have been cleaned up by Jesus have a responsibility to speak the truth about the mess they were doing, saying, thinking, etc. before Jesus showed up. I was in my twenties and I crashed my life real good.

I could claim victim status, but I picked the man I married. When my marriage became a one house concentration camp through domestic violence, there was something other-worldly in the eyes of this man I thought I knew. Keep in mind that I was really young. I married when i was 21. My daughter is 17 now. *shivers* I'm committed to getting you through to a better place. It's important to set the stage. You don't have anything on me.

The coal black iris and the venom in his words and the nearly complete lack of natural affections should have told me what I was dealing with. Notice WHAT.. versus WHO. Here I was face to face with something really evil. I was legally married to it. It would be awesome to report that my 8 years of private Christian elementary education kicked in to win the day. Or that thousands of sermons spoke to my needs. No. Seven years of deterioration followed. My life decayed to the point where I could sit with you and say honestly " My high calling and health and career went down the drain. "

You see the earthly assessment right now flooding your perceptions. I've been right where you are. For me, that was over twenty years ago. I've got an update for you. There's a blessing here. It's going to take every bit of courage you have ever had because the damage is so deep. When Jesus stops by, all that mess? Yeah, all that stuff you hoped to tidy up? It's all out there. It's horribly, horribly embarrassing.

It started with a question. Do you want to live?

If you think about it, that's sort of like the question that Jesus asked the man paralyzed on Solomon's Porch for 38 years waiting for someone to help him into the water when the Angel stirred it. "Do you want to get well?" Ya kinda have to define what 'well' or 'live' mean here. It's not the cessation of physical symptoms. Hate to break the news to you, but Jesus has bigger plans than that. And if just having the limitations removed so you can do what you used to do is your agenda? This whole span of time so far has been 4 months. It's about to get longer in that situation. Jesus is determined to have your WHOLE life. Just sayin'.

Yes.

The truth was that a lot of my choices weren't aligned with that. Something stirred in me. That something is what I believe got you here online talking to total strangers who actually really care about you. Funny that? Strangers helped me too. But that's too long to fit in here.

In my case, my captor-husband wasn't allowing me (and I was too weary to protest) any outside interactions. God came to me. You are not so limited, methinks. God may use a person to speak to your life. When God does that, God provides authentication so that your spirit knows that individual really represents HIM--especially now that there's some questions about who said what for whom. It may be that God reserves the right to speak directly. If so, that would be what happened to me.

God showed me my life as a desolate, barren desert. The virtual me was standing on a three feet circle of green grass. Everything else in the vision was utterly gone. I did not take this well. Just the confidence He had about how to begin dealing with all this started to calm me down. Giving me water from a ceramic pot with the instructions "Drink. And then you give a drink to anyone who asks you." Then it was over apparently and He turned as to go. He made as if to leave. I was desperate--quite rude actually--grabbing His sleeve. "Everything is in ME .. and I AM in you." were the final words of the vision. And then I was back in my life, jolted to full earthly awareness. UGH! There was this new buzz that I had just experienced the Lord. Oh yes, we're talking about you... sorry.. I particularly liked that vision.

I don't doubt your assessment. You probably have done just that. Here's the question: Are you open to having the conversation? Coming to the end of your SELF is a powerful, holy, amazing, dramatic event. God has waited your whole life for you to decide that doing things your way is not productive. You may be at that point. If so, Jesus is very close to making an appearance. You've heard my moment of the end of self. Having Jesus stop by is Life Himself. You may feel lost. If you are with an expert guide... are you really lost?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟55,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It would be good if you consult a doctor. Whether you choose to or not (I hope you do), here are my tips as I've applied as a mother for 20 years to 4 kids + family members.

Lifestyle in Christ (guided by Scripture with focus for healing on Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Act):

- How much more powerful are the Words of Jesus Christ than the deliverance ministries who claim to stand on them? Nothing has to bind you. You bind what speaks contrary to God's Word.

- You don't have to worry about refusing what God has for you just because of propaganda that may have been fed to you. Be encouraged and only believe.

- John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 15:1-6 - I (Jesus) am the true Vine, and My Father is the Husbandman (the Farmer). Every branch in Me that bears not fruit He takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, He purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are clean through the Word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the Vine; no more can ye, except you abide in Me. I am the Vine, you are the branches: He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without Me you can do nothing. If a man abides not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them not the fire, and they are burned.

Diet (Based on natural food God made, not processed foods)

- After you've prayed for yourself the prayer of faith, along with any saints who believe Christ in their lives to pray the prayer of faith in agreement with you (Matthew 18:18-20 and James 5:14-15), nurse yourself. Throw out processed foods and eat what the Lord made. Daniel and the three Hebrew boys rejected the king's feast in Daniel chapter 1 by eating simple and were found to be healthier than everyone in the royal court.

You will have to pace yourself with how you eat and drink. Allow the healing process in a gradual pace. But consult a physician in process. Luke was a physician.

God made herbs. So, I use them as Teas and in soups and have seen it benefit my family tremendously over the years. Here are the medicinal teas I've kept in my household for years as preventive as well as treatments:

Pau d' arco (I give this with ice tea for disease/cancer prevention and as hot medicinal to treat viral/bacterial infections)
Ginger (I give for digestive problems)
Green tea (I give for cancer prevention and metabolism)
Goldenseal for 3 days only (I give for all bacterial/viral infections. Horrible bitter taste but effective as I have found for my family)

Teas can be added to homemade soups that have no starches in them.

We take supplements for disease prevention and ailment treatments:
We take acidophilus for good bacteria to combat bad bacteria.
We take Kyolic Garlic Supplements to combat bacterial/viral infections and diseases as both preventive and treatment of ailments.
I personally take Melatonin liquid at night before bed and use it as cancer prevention. But i've read that taking it during the day promotes tumor growth.
I have taken Vitamins A C and E as cancer prevention.

Most supplements that I take as cancer prevention are called antioxidants.

I agree with the brother who is telling you to throw out your books by ministries that lift their teachings above the knowledge of God.

Read your Bible. Are there so many ministries that you believe that it's hard to believe the Bible alone? There are Biblical teachers who teach just God's Word with no propaganda and hype. Dare to close all other books and just read your Bible believing God for exactly what He says.

He forgives sins when we repent. Are you a captive? Okay. He came to set captives free and destroy the works of the devil in our lives.

Will there be tribulations and thorns? Yes. Paul, who witnessed the power of God on people, being used as a vessel in powerful manifestations (as we call them today), had to seek the Lord about that thorn (unknown to us) in his flesh - 2 Corinthians 12. Will we have our own unique thorns? Many of us for various reasons as God sees for His purposes, yes. Should that stop us from seeking Him? No.

God does heal and sets us free - by His Word and by no man. If a man is used to set us free - he does so as a vessel being used by God and is willing to be completely nameless and unrecognized in order that you'd give all glory to the Lord for setting you free. What man do you know who's like that?

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
God works through doctors as well. Don't forget the moral story of the man who was drowning and prayed to God for help.. and three boats came by and he didn't take their help and he died. When he got to heaven and asked God why he didn't save him, God replied, "I sent you three boats".

Reactions: faith33
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You do know that Luke (the gospel writer) was Paul's (the apostle's) doctor? Paul, that guy who could heal people? anyway, one good way of combatting witchcraft is to ensure your body is healthy, see a doctor.

Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟37,814.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
You are leaving a lot of things open for interpretation. Who warned you witchcraft was coming your way? What makes you think it is witchcraft? What is the high calling and career you speak of?

Upvote 0