Aug 13, 2012
Little Neck, NY 11362
✟8,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am nothing without God's mercy.
The only reason I'm alive today is because of God's mercy.
His mercy endureth forever.
It is not anything I do, or anything I purpose in my heart; but God who shows mercy.

Except the Lord of hosts had gathered me into his small flock, I should've been like unto Sodom and Gomorrha.

I am going to heaven because of Jesus Christ. My confidence is not in myself -- otherwise I'm going straight to hell. My confidence is in Christ Jesus, the one-hundred-percent spotless Lamb of God, who taketh away the sin of the world.

He did not come to call the righteous. He came to call the sinners -- which includes me.
He is the Physician -- I am a sick man.

Thank God for His righteousness. What a ticket into heaven!
On my own strength I can't get in. On my own strength, I cannot afford an everlasting habitation.
But thanks to His infinite generosity, I have a place to go.
He has prepared a heavenly habitation for me, with no end in sight.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi kidwboro,

Amen! And again I say, Amen!

In my prayers I always give thanks for my Father's enduring mercy and grace. He is the source of all life. He created, and we exist. Although we have all sinned and all fallen short of the life for which He created us to enjoy, our Father is merciful and has yet offered an opportunity for each one of us to know the truth and to draw near to Him who loves us so greatly. God is so good! I love you Father.

In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0