Rotterdam, The Netherlands
✟39,246.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not too much into this myself, but it surely is an interesting topic. Following where it goes but I don't have a clear opinion on this yet.

While googling around about this, I found this video. Interesting, worth a watch as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=3Bw7LNMxcOI

found here; Hillsong Illuminati False Prophets | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

A false prophet is one who falsely claims the gift of prophecy or divine inspiration, or who uses that gift for evil ends. Often, someone who is considered a “true prophet” by some people is simultaneously considered a “false prophet” by others, even within the same religion as the “prophet” in question.

After much examination The Vigilant Christian have come to the conclusion that Hillsong may end up being used by the enemy in the great falling away that is to occur before the rise of the anti-christ! From Illuminati symbols, to “Illuminati meetings” meeting with Jay-Z we must begin to examine the spirit !!! Please spread this video to help others wake Up! God Bless

Upvote 0

RobertMerton

Veteran
Mar 19, 2005
Internet
✟17,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to go to Hillsong church so I believe I am in a better position to comment than most people here.

They are a christian church. However they are a little misguided in some of their doctrine. For instance finances and being worldly. But they do fill a void in the 'church is boring' kind of market. You know, the type who watch reality tvs and need smoke machines and pretty lights to be entertained (I used to be one of them haha).

Upvote 0