West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(topic-Should Clinton register at the FBI sex offender data base? 21 charges say so. Hillary threatens accusers. )

I think of Josh Duggar, a political activist of the conservative perspective.

Who was a molester, straight up.

He stepped down, and did the right thing. (no one should feel sorry for him, having to do this, he was a molester (albeit 10 years or more removed).

Left his position of influence. (respectively publicly admitting this, which is the first step to recovery)

Bill Clinton (who was involved in over 21 sex crime charges), never did this.

Not only did He AND his Wife never admit his faults. He never sought help that comes after confession. Who knows He could be the exact same guy as He was then. Which is scary to have a sex predator as a former president.

(classic case how the right and the left deal with sexual sin, one repents, while the other hides it in the dark closet)

Clinton kept trucking as if nothing happened and ridiculed those who spoke against him.

Several years later, emails surface about these 21 allegations, and Hillary starts threatening with verbal attacks the accusers.

Now we may say, "oh what a good wife."

or we can say...."she just want's to be president even at the cost of a cover up of her husbands sexual predator charges"

seeing we already know she is a compusive liar when pressured (benghazi), should we assume the cup is half full in this case, or perhaps half empty?

Now trump is not a great public speaker, in fact He is outright rude and totally insensitive. Somewhat sexist. I have read nearly all of his alleged sexist remarks. And they are uncalled for. But when you see trump, you know what you get. There is something to be said for that. Albeit you get imperfection. Hillary, you simply don't know. Because She lies. (now I personally like cruz, who is a good conservative....trump is better than hillary but that aint sayin much)

Here is why I think Hillary lies to cover her political power....(based on above, and also below)

I find it interesting hillary says "all sex assault victims have the right to be believed" yet not in the case of her Husband.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-defended-1970s-Bill-s-bimbo-eruptions.html

sources:
http://www.hypocritae.com/National/hillary-clinton-and-husband-accused-sexual-assault/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...silence-bill-clintons-sexual-assault-victims/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/02/06/hillary_has_a_woody_allen_problem_121479.html

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261340/hillary-clinton-shouts-down-rape-victim-daniel-greenfield

Last edited:
Reactions: 777Sloan

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Bill Clinton (who was involved in over 21 sex crime charges),
Which one of your sources claims this? Do you have any original sources, like court documents?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,945.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
To my knowledge no charges have ever been brought against Clinton (and with Fox News around, if such an event occurred it would be cannon fodder for them for months).

I have no idea what the statute of limitations is, but unless there are charges and a conviction, anything else is just malicious gossip

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,148,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
OP: Do you think it's ethical to accuse someone of sex crimes when that person has not been convicted of such crimes?
Or indeed even charged.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,205,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hmmm...

I notice that a certain sub-set of the population always takes two different stances on this topic when discussing Bill Clinton vs. Herman Cain.

When it was Herman Cain...he was a 'monster'...when it's Bill Clinton it's "Well, that was never proven" or "What happens in his personal life is his own business"

For the record, my personal attitude is the latter...I don't care about a president's sexual exploits...the key difference being, I apply that standard consistently and don't engage in selective outrage about it.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OP: Do you think it's ethical to accuse someone of sex crimes when that person has not been convicted of such crimes?

I didn't accuse. I merely said there were 21 charges. As indicated in numerous links in the OP. But did you read these? Name one fact off any of the links. (you probably can't).

so, I would turn the morality argument in your face.

because it's not moral to dismiss sex assault charges without even reading the info.

(I don't know about you, but I honor the victims, first)....then the accuser.

especially if they have been raped or other sexual assault.

and you should too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,423,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't accuse. I merely said there were 21 charges. As indicated in numerous links in the OP. But did you read these? Name one fact off any of the links. (you probably can't).

because it's not moral to dismiss sex assault charges without even reading the info.

and you should too.

Were any of those "21 charges" issued by an official prosecutor or policy agency?

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

and you should too.

Naw, see, they're not victims just because they claim to be.

Show me an actual charge from a prosecutor, and I'll take it seriously.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
hmmm...

I notice that a certain sub-set of the population always takes two different stances on this topic when discussing Bill Clinton vs. Herman Cain.

When it was Herman Cain...he was a 'monster'...when it's Bill Clinton it's "Well, that was never proven" or "What happens in his personal life is his own business"

For the record, my personal attitude is the latter...I don't care about a president's sexual exploits...the key difference being, I apply that standard consistently and don't engage in selective outrage about it.

What did Herman Cain allegedly do?

-- A2SG, don't recall hearing about any of Cain's "sexual exploits" at all....must not have been a big story.....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think of Josh Duggar, a political activist of the conservative perspective.

I'm curious...why bring up a child molester guilty of incest in a discussion about Bill Clinton? What do they have in common, exactly?

Are you trying to imply a connection between Clinton and a child molester guilty of incest?

I didn't accuse. I merely said there were 21 charges.

With not a single one documented anywhere.

As indicated in numerous links in the OP.

All of which are long on allegations, short on facts.

But did you read these? Name one fact off any of the links. (you probably can't).

How about this:
"Hard-hitting journalism from your completely un-biased (pinky swear!) reporters in Walkerville, VA."

That's your source.

What info? Your "sources" only accuse, they offer no specifics on these "charges."

and you should too.

Who isn't?

If you think either of the Clintons is guilty of something, by all means, charge them with the crime, and let the courts determine their guilt.

But rather than do that, you're just levying accusations without any evidence whatsoever. Who does that honor?

-- A2SG, there's a reason we have an actual justice system, rather than just a court of public opinion y'know....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,205,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What did Herman Cain allegedly do?

-- A2SG, don't recall hearing about any of Cain's "sexual exploits" at all....must not have been a big story.....

Democrats made a big deal about Herman's sexual infidelity when he was a business owner back in the day. Essentially, they tried to demonize him for the very thing they defend Clinton on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

and you should too.

Do you enjoy, being judge and jury?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Democrats made a big deal about Herman's sexual infidelity when he was a business owner back in the day. Essentially, they tried to demonize him for the very thing they defend Clinton on.

They did? They must not have made too big a deal of it, I don't remember a thing about it. I also don't recall anyone defending Clinton's infidelity.

-- A2SG, though I do recall many saying it wasn't a big deal, compared to things like trading arms for hostages, invading other countries on false pretenses and stuff like that....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Were any of those "21 charges" issued by an official prosecutor or policy agency?

well, if you would read the sources, then you would have the answer to that question, and it would not need to take up bytes of space on a forum.

so again, please read it.

Upvote 0