Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That's pretty funny. It's nice to hear that kind of humour because it contains some important evolving truths about the maturity of American culture. It's hard to believe that the U.S. has actually leaped ahead of Canada in terms of social progressiveness. It's a land of opportunity for all people. The U.S. has more rigid environmental policies, better securities regulators and more proactive public safety administration.

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's pretty funny. It's nice to hear that kind of humour because it contains some important evolving truths about the maturity of American culture. It's hard to believe that the U.S. has actually leaped ahead of Canada in terms of social progressiveness. It's a land of opportunity for all people. The U.S. has more rigid environmental policies, better securities regulators and more proactive public safety administration.

...but y'all still got better beer:cool:

203.jpg

Upvote 0

simplicity

incredibly ordinary member
Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think it depends on the person. Coors Light goes well with a big steak on a hot day. But sure if you just take a sip, Canadian beer has a lot more taste than U.S. beer.

Hillary will be fine after she lets things sink in for awhile. I think she automatically assumed that she would be the leader. She does have leadership potential and experience. But she cannot control how people feel and how much respect they have for others running for the same office.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fanatiquefou

you know, for kids!
Jun 19, 2004
Indiana
✟3,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Those weren't any kind of tears she was crying. I'm sick of how the media have blown things so far out of proportion. Her voice briefly caught as she spoke, but there were no huge tears pouring down her face or anything like that. Her emotions were running strong, as anyone's would be at such a time, but she certainly didn't break down. I am so sick of all the "Hillary obviously isn't tough enough to lead, see her crying like a big girly girl??" crap the media (and even the other candidates) are pulling. Wasn't it just a couple of months ago that she was being derided as a ball-buster, a tough, shrill, cold, unfeminine b****? And suddenly now she's way too weak and emotional and FEMALE to be our president. It's disgusting. I'm not even a Hillary supporter, but I have to say I'm feeling more and more sympathetic towards her every day, with all of the misogynistic bull she has to wade through.

Upvote 0

Trevorocity

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Theres a big space between crying because of someone asking about "how are you keeping it together",
and being a cold, calculating, manipulative, stiff pants-suit.

Yup. Also notice how a cold, calculating, and manipulative man can be considered a shrewd politician but if a woman acts that way she's just a witch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nomenclature

Jul 31, 2006
✟1,619.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
...but y'all still got better beer:cool:

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

If Obama wins the next state, I hope to find that he has claimed to be the old white woman that this country needs. Then when McCain wins the next one, he can claim that he's the republican this country needs.

Upvote 0

Trevorocity

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe Huckabee is not what this country needs. I believe Hillary is the antichrist.

See that's whats wrong with politics today its become just one big excuse to slander your opponent. That's why I refuse run a negative campaign against the opposing political party.

So no I won't be writing any smear ads. I won't say things like they worship the Devil. I won't say that Huckabee is so evil that he feeds fetuses to puppies and then eats the puppies alive. Nor will I say that Hillary once killed a man with her bare hands just to watch him die.

I'm above that sort of negative campaigning.

Upvote 0