Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the most reputable news agency: AP just caught Hillary in what the NYPOST calls: pay-to-play shenanigans. Hillery then decided to play the racist card and she accused Trump of Racism. Only problem is we know that Trump is not a racist. Her claim is that because racist organizations support Trump then she feels this is guilt by association. Only problem is that he does not associate with these people. Of course we can not blame her for trying, she really is running out of cards to play so she has to make due with what she has to work with.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems like only his most devoted and faithful minions are apparently oblivious or rather in denial.
We know that the real racists are the ones that accuse others of the very thing that they are guilty of. So if anyone is in denial it is the accusers like Hillary. I do not think Hillary is a racist but clearly the party that she represents is very racist. They do all they can to squash the minorities. That is why Bill can not understand why people are complaining about their slush fund because he believes they are doing something to help people so it all must be good. Like Jimmy Carter who claims he has done more to help people after he left office then what he was able to accomplish while he was president.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
One of the most reputable news agency: AP just caught Hillary in what the NYPOST calls: pay-to-play shenanigans. Hillery then decided to play the racist card and she accused Trump of Racism. Only problem is we know that Trump is not a racist. Her claim is that because racist organizations support Trump then she feels this is guilt by association. Only problem is that he does not associate with these people. Of course we can not blame her for trying, she really is running out of cards to play so she has to make due with what she has to work with.

Is there a problem with Trump being a racist? Is that non-PC? I thought Trump was all about not being Politically Correct?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We know that the real racists are the ones that accuse others of the very thing that they are guilty of.

No, we don't know that at all.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
We know that the real racists are the ones that accuse others of the very thing that they are guilty of.

Ah yes, the psychological phenomenon of "he who smelt it dealt it".

Yes, I said that Mexicans are rapists, and that we have a Muslim problem but she called me a racist, so she's a bigot!

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Wait a minute, exactly how racist does a person have to be before calling them racist isn't seen as playing the racist card?
This is one of those things I love about right-wingers. Saying something racist is okay, it's being called a racist that's bad.
Same with homophobia and "bigot."

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait a minute, exactly how racist does a person have to be before calling them racist isn't seen as playing the racist card?
The point is that neither Hillary or Trump are racists. Hillary does not write her speeches, she just reads them.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We do? Is it just his fanboys, then?
He does seem to attract radical racists. Although usually they are against him. He can not even go into Chicago because the crowds that are against Trump get to be to violent. It is the Hillary supporters that are causing all the disturbances.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It seems like only his most devoted and faithful minions are apparently oblivious or rather in denial.

They're in denial. joshua 19 has been in many threads where I have highlighted links to reputable sources pointing out not only how Trump is using racism as part of his campaign strategy, but also how Trump has a long history of racist behaviour.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

So, and correct me if I'm wrong, during the civil rights movement it wasn't the people who were trying to keep water fountains "white only" that were the racists, it was the people who were complaining about this practice and wanted everyone to be able to use the fountains that were the real racists. And that makes sense to you?

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The point is that neither Hillary or Trump are racists. Hillary does not write her speeches, she just reads them.
And Trump writes pretty much everything that he says.

What would it take for you to consider someone to be a racist?

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, and correct me if I'm wrong, during the civil rights movement it wasn't the people who were trying to keep water fountains "white only" that were the racists, it was the people who were complaining about this practice and wanted everyone to be able to use the fountains that were the real racists. And that makes sense to you?
A racist is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another. A segregationist is a person who believes that white children and black children should go to different schools.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
194962_5_.jpg

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Trump writes pretty much everything that he says.
Trump likes to preach to the choir.

(Preaching to the choir means you are trying to make believers out of people who already believe, or convince people who are already convinced.)

Upvote 0