Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who says the government email accounts are more secure?

I guess they may not be, but I have read that state department email servers are more secure than the various personal email servers. This makes sense to me, unless someone can show this to not be the case.

And, if security was the issue with state department emails, why would they not have fixed this problem long ago?

If you go to work for a large company, in a higher up position, you can't tell them; sorry, I am not using the company email server for communication, I will use my personal email account.

So again, what is the motivation these people have to use their personal email accounts?????

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
So again, what is the motivation these people have to use their personal email accounts?????

I don't know, but a better question is it wrong, or not allowed for them to want to use an email account not supplied by the government? In Clinton's case the only problem is that she may have not uploaded her emails in a timely manner. She already turned over all her emails so I don't see the point of this inquiry unless it is purely political in nature, which is what I suspect.

She even asked the Stated Department to release all of her emails to the public.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sbr030515dBP20150305034600_zpsxnph6nwk.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know, but a better question is it wrong, or not allowed for them to want to use an email account not supplied by the government? In Clinton's case the only problem is that she may have not uploaded her emails in a timely manner. She already turned over all her emails so I don't see the point of this inquiry unless it is purely political in nature, which is what I suspect.

She even asked the Stated Department to release all of her emails to the public.

If you work for a company they don't let you do that for obvious reasons, and please don't tell me don't know what they are.

Yes, its wrong. I don't care what party they come from or whatever else. Its government property - their emails. They can get a personal one for personal business like everyone else.

Politian's lie - you don't need a party affiliation to know that. WELL, you could play naïve...if people really wanted too I suppose. Yet, if your honest with yourself...we all know it.

Google accounts get hacked, and whomever that Politian's is if their information landed in the wrong hands? Not only is the government in trouble chances are their career is over. Do people truly want our enemies to get ahold of our secretary of state's email account? If its a government account - that's a whole different ball of wax. The Politian saved their butt by doing the right thing.

I think she knows if she plans to run for President she will have to turn over her server. I realize she will try to divert, and drag her feet over that. Yet, it would be required from any one else to...as it should be.

The government should be secure, and if they are NOT? Hopefully, a hacker can show them how important it is. Sadly, to many times things like that have to happen before they get poop together.

They put the laws on the books - and changed with time because people take advantage of this for their own gain...along with other reasons. It should be common sense, but we are talking the federal government here.

Upvote 0