EinsteinsGirl

NEWLY WED! - Child of a Genius!
Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bill Clinton and others have blatantly stated that Hillary Clinton speaks directly to and receives counsel from dead people. So Hillary is literally a witch! There is no other name for what she's doing. It's witchcraft. I hope Christians understand how important it is this woman NOT be voted into presidency.

Quote:
"(CNSNews.com) – While speaking at a dedication ceremony for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park in New York City on Wednesday, former President Bill Clinton said his wife “was known to commune” with Eleanor Roosevelt, and that Roosevelt had passed him a message through Hillary this week.
“A special thanks to the members of the Roosevelt family who are here,” Clinton said, at the park, located on Roosevelt Island. “And the one who is not, Eleanor"

Below is a 2 minute video showing President Clinton personally saying his wife is a necromancer:

link:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bill-eleanor-roosevelt-passed-me-message-through-hillary-week

Last edited:

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Do you have an actual quote from Clinton? The guy in the video has no credibility.
Here ya go ...
Bill: Eleanor Roosevelt Passed Me a Message Through Hillary--This Week | CNS

“I know that because, as all of you famously learned when I served as president, my wife, now the secretary of State, was known to commune with Eleanor on a regular basis,” he said.

How about from Bob Woodward? Would that be better?

In the 1996 book “The Choice,” author Bob Woodward, claimed that Hillary Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release.

Upvote 0

EinsteinsGirl

Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EinsteinsGirl

Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here ya go ...
Thanks for doing that NightHawkeye.

I see no video with Clinton talking about his wife.
In addition to the video of Bill Clinton (which has now been added to the OP), I'm including a voice recording of Hillary in the video below where she states "deep seated religious beliefs need to be changed"

What happens when Christians modify biblical sound doctrine in order to go along with secular law? = COMPROMISE happens. God is not going to put up with compromise folks. The lines are being drawn. Either serve God uncompromisingly and defend His statutes, or serve the world.

These are the days in which the sheep and the goats are being separated from the flock.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Bill Clinton and others have blatantly stated that Hillary Clinton speaks directly to and receives counsel from dead people. So Hillary is literally a witch! There is no other name for what she's doing. It's witchcraft. I hope Christians understand how important it is this woman NOT be voted into presidency.

Quote:
"(CNSNews.com) – While speaking at a dedication ceremony for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park in New York City on Wednesday, former President Bill Clinton said his wife “was known to commune” with Eleanor Roosevelt, and that Roosevelt had passed him a message through Hillary this week.
“A special thanks to the members of the Roosevelt family who are here,” Clinton said, at the park, located on Roosevelt Island. “And the one who is not, Eleanor"

Below is a 2 minute video showing President Clinton personally saying his wife is a necromancer:

link:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bill-eleanor-roosevelt-passed-me-message-through-hillary-week

From the article you provided:

Here's an article link:
There's others if one does a google search though.

"In the 1996 book “The Choice,” author Bob Woodward, claimed that Hillary Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release."

I will point out that this is a recognized psychological technique for therapy, brainstorming, or working through problems from a different perspective. It's similar to roleplaying.

Other than that, good call!

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article you provided:

"In the 1996 book “The Choice,” author Bob Woodward, claimed that Hillary Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release."

I will point out that this is a recognized psychological technique for therapy, brainstorming, or working through problems from a different perspective. It's similar to roleplaying.

Other than that, good call!

I tend to agree that Hillary could use a good bit of psychological therapy. Unfortunately I doubt that the dead Eleanor has the correct credentials. Perhaps Hillary ought to see a licensed therapist instead? One that has experience counseling pathological liars would be appropriate.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,554.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Quote:

link:

Magic literally does not exist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for doing that NightHawkeye.

In addition to the video of Bill Clinton (which has now been added to the OP), I'm including a voice recording of Hillary in the video below where she states "deep seated religious beliefs need to be changed"
That's actually true ... regarding Islamic extremism.

Though I doubt Hillary intended it quite that way.
What happens when Christians modify biblical sound doctrine in order to go along with secular law? = COMPROMISE happens. God is not going to put up with compromise folks. The lines are being drawn. Either serve God uncompromisingly and defend His statutes, or serve the world.
HUMILITY is called for ... always. I would argue that free will inherently involves compromise.

Lies, however, are not acceptable.
These are the days in which the sheep and the goats are being separated from the flock.
So it would seem.

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Reactions: EinsteinsGirl
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I tend to agree that Hillary could use a good bit of psychological therapy. Unfortunately I doubt that the dead Eleanor has the correct credentials. Perhaps Hillary ought to see a licensed therapist instead? One that has experience counseling pathological liars would be appropriate.

Everybody needs psychological counseling. Clinton can afford it.

However, roughly half of Americans have seen a psychic or fortune teller. Roughly one third will see one this year. About 20% see one regularly. Roughly half believe we can commune with the dead. Roughly 40% believe in ESP and/or psychic healing.

Clearly, she's found a new voting bloc.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Otherwise it would be called "reality". See, I was paying attention.:clap:

Then Hillary is not a witch only psychologically challenged correct? Talking with a dead person you never met in life and expecting to learn something from the conversation is hardly more realistic than believing in some other form of magic.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Everybody needs psychological counseling. Clinton can afford it.

Clintons usually get others to foot the bills for them. They seem to keep their own wallets closed and locked.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Clearly, she's found a new voting bloc.

How many votes does a dead Eleanor get? Oh I forgot Hillary is a Democrat dead people often vote for them.

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0