Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is top of iceberg. There will be big big fraud in favour of Hillary Clinton everywhere. At all levels. For all possible methods. Because just all illegal, very bad
Your English is good. However the most difficult part of the language are idioms.

It's tip of the iceberg. :)

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your English is good. However the most difficult part of the language are idioms.

It's tip of the iceberg. :)

Thank you for the correction! In my language in this ideom, we say, top. "Tip" sounds like smth very tiny to me, or very very end of it.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This reminds me of where I live. Almost everyone is registered Republican. I heard a remark made to a Democrat. You're a Democrat! with disapproving looks and shaking their heads. These were the ladies checking IDs with the registry records when we went to vote at the polls.

Good for the librarian they were talking about in the video. They should have been told what they could and couldn't do.

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married

yeah, no corruption here - just keep moving
This is 68 year old Hillary Clinton's last chance to achieve the goal she set for herself from the start of her career.
Though in fairness I think this kind of thing could probably have been documented all through at least the mid 20th century and to now. What wouldn't the ego that thinks to rule the world do to achieve that goal? America's the most powerful nation on earth.

Upvote 0