✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In regards to : The Mezuzah - Doorway into this area - ALL MUST READ FIRST

As the Jewish Messiah Jesus said:

Matthew 24:15 (VOICE)
"I was sent here only to gather up the lost sheep of Israel." (Jeremiah31:10)

Could you tell me how Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)" and Jeremiah 31:10 "Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock"

has anything to do with the posted quote above, " I was sent here only to gather up the lost sheep of Israel" please?

UniversalistAnthony

Oct 24, 2016
California
✟15,132.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you mean the quote above conflicts the verses you find on here?

If so, you might be looking at the wrong page as "The Age of Desolation" is what comes up on Matthew 24:15. It is Matthew 15:24 that speaks of the sheep.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,019,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
AMBASSADOR HAT

AmbassadorSOP_zpspcfn1xps.jpg

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,019,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Could you tell me how Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)" and Jeremiah 31:10 "Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock"

has anything to do with the posted quote above, " I was sent here only to gather up the lost sheep of Israel" please?
Hi Della! Welcome to Christian Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

To all posters - Please remember to sign up for this forum if you wish to answer posts here. Also, please read http://www.christianforums.com/thre...-christian-messianic-must-read-first.7936867/. If you only qualify for fellowship, remember to post in the fellowship subforum. This particular forum is specifically for Jews to ask questions to Jewish Christians. Thank you!

If you would like this thread moved to the appropriate area, please let us know!

(That said - I believe UniversalistAnthony is correct in that the scripture references should be Matthew 15:24, not Matthew 24:15)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tishri1
Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for showing us the typo....its fixed and we really appreciate your help! :)

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for showing us the typo....its fixed and we really appreciate your help! :)

Thank You... I have a question though. Although the verse in Matthew was fixed, could you explain to me how Jeremiah:31:10 "Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock" is in reference to the subject matter?

Upvote 0