Pinki

Mar 16, 2008
✟15,566.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been hanging around for a couple of weeks now, but thought it was probably time to stop by and say hi to everyone!

This looks like a pretty interesting forum, with lots of people from all over the place, with a wealth of information to share!

I look forward to seeing you around, and hopefully, being able to make a positive contribution from time to time!

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
Hello048.gif

Upvote 0

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Easter1.gif

Hi, welcome to Christian Forums! You've been blessed by a CF Angel.

My name is FaithfulWife and I'm glad you're here. This place can be big and confusing, so here are a few things that might help you:

Christian Forums has a newsletter, so to see what's happening around here and read all the latest news, come to The Forum Focus!

To get blessings, you can go to the Blessings Exchange forum. We play games and take quizzes to earn blessings! You can also get 100 blessings from me just for meeting one friend: FaithfulWife's Newbie Blessing Game!

To get a character, Click Here or go to the top of the page sort of in the middle, and click on [Character]. You will need to select a body, hair, eyes, lips, and eyebrows/facial hair. I personally chose NOT to have a beard!
We also have two forums for some free clothes: Armory Giveaway for Newbies and Free Clothes for Newbies.

Finally, you might want to look in the Life Stages forums to find a group that fits you. I'm in the Women's Discussion, Parenting, and Marriage Ministry, and there's a life stage there to fit YOU!

If you have any newbie questions you can give me a Private Message (PM) anytime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.