America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is another prayer request from me. It seems at times that I am not going to ever get to the top of this mountain I'm climbing...and I'm getting tired. So tired...and I can't sleep. There's so much to do, and I just don't see how I'm going to get it done. I know I will...:)...because I have to, but y'all know what I mean. I would be ever so grateful for any prayers y'all could send my way. :hug:

My love and Christ's Peace,

Sandy

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for refreshing sleep!:hug:

I've had this song in my head today: "What a difference a day makes", an oldie from the 40's or 50's. My dad used to sing it all the time.:) Anyway, it made me think about how sometimes when we think we can't get thru another day, something wonderous will happen!:hug: :hug:

Reactions: ZooMom
Upvote 0
icon7.gif
Hi.

Hola!

I get insomnia also, bad sometimes. Prayers will be said for you, Sandy :hug:

:crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

poppinskw

Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

Praying for you Sandy, may you sleep and rest well and may you wake tomorrow morning feeling refreshed and stronger. In His Strength you can do all things. :)

[Isaiah 30:15 ]

"Quietness and confidence shall be your strength today.
The Lord will go ahead of you, shine light upon the way.
Then you will journey with assurance and not fear the night or day.
Because the Lord has gone ahead of you and shone light upon your way."

Blessings :hug:

Les

Upvote 0
R

RoseofLima

Holy cow! Can I relate! Will you pray for me in your struggles and I will pray for you? Maybe that will help us when we falter- if we can give it to each other as a gift?

:hug: PS--take the pill...if it helps you sleep tonight... you have a whole nother day of martyrdom ahead of you tomorrow (I was very resistant to pills of any sort, but realized I wouldn't refuse help of any other sort...)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron-Aggie

Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟23,913.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
ZooMom said:
This is another prayer request from me. It seems at times that I am not going to ever get to the top of this mountain I'm climbing...and I'm getting tired. So tired...and I can't sleep. There's so much to do, and I just don't see how I'm going to get it done. I know I will...:)...because I have to, but y'all know what I mean. I would be ever so grateful for any prayers y'all could send my way. :hug:

My love and Christ's Peace,

Sandy

/me locks sandy in the closet for some peace and quite :)
note thers a elvator to the top in the back when your ready for it :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.