Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AMEN, YOU RIGHT ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST, FOLKS TO TO TAKE WARNING!
Ajax 777 said:
I'm sorry....but a heavy, heart-crushing revelation has just taken place in my life and, while I'll add it to my sudden and growing list of counted sorrows, I cannot in good conscience or faith invade your community any further than I almost did.

It will be a long time before I am able to speak of the events surrounding my life for the past two years.

Just know --- the AntiChrist is a spirit, NOT a human, who can work through ANY person who is susceptible to his VILE method of deception.

Beware of angry or "slightly ungodly" seeming spiritual presences which call themselves God to your individual perceptions. That ******* just milked two long, hard years of trials, tribulations, and suffering from me JUST so I could finally hear the warning that the Lord had lovingly planted deep in my heart.

All's well that ends well, I suppose, but -- I can't help feeling cheated and betrayed on a deeper level than I really care to connect.

I had no idea these end times were getting THIS serious, dangerous in ways the human heart cannot bear to seek. Please pray for me.

I hope we'll meet in Heaven. Farewell.

Upvote 0