Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, I'm one of the Lord's sheep. The Good Shepherd sends His loving regards. :)

You may call me "Ajax", or whatever else you wish...but please be gentle. :p

Greetings in the Name of Christ Jesus. :wave:

Reactions: JulianaTheory

Topaz

Dec 14, 2004
Angels Camp
✟11,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. Hope you feel blessed here. You can check out the FAQs if you have any questions. There are a lot of threads to choose from in a lot of subjects. It can be confusing at first, but you will get used to it. :wave: :pink: :) :D

Reactions: Orchids
Upvote 0

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ajax 777 said:
Hello, I'm one of the Lord's sheep. The Good Shepherd sends His loving regards. :)

You may call me "Ajax", or whatever else you wish...but please be gentle. :p

Greetings in the Name of Christ Jesus. :wave:
Welcome to Christian Forums! Hope you find your way around, and if not, checking out the FAQ helped me a lot. ;)

Reactions: Orchids
Upvote 0

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
you time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry....but a heavy, heart-crushing revelation has just taken place in my life and, while I'll add it to my sudden and growing list of counted sorrows, I cannot in good conscience or faith invade your community any further than I almost did.

It will be a long time before I am able to speak of the events surrounding my life for the past two years.

Just know --- the spirit of AntiChrist is a spirit who can work through ANY person who love not the truth.
I did not examine myself in the light of the Scriptures, and so erred greatly into deadly sin.
I just endured two long, hard years of trials, tribulations, and suffering JUST so I could finally hear the warning that the Lord had lovingly planted deep in my heart...which I could have avoided if I had not gone astray to begin with.

All's well that ends well, I suppose, but -- I can't help feeling cheated and betrayed on a deeper level than I really care to connect. The worst part is, I probably was who cheated me...I cheated myself by not guarding myself from idols.

I had no idea these end times were getting THIS serious, dangerous in ways the human heart cannot bear to seek. Please pray for me.

I hope we'll meet in Heaven. Farewell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.