russgray

Oct 25, 2005
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian
i was recently saved about 3 weeks ago by a youth group called "oneighty". Since i became a christian i have expirienced alot of things that i will post later in a different area of the fourm.

When i was 10 i was baptized a morman. I do not belive in the morman teachings for my own reasons if you wish to know just pm me ill be brutally honnest. when i was 12 i left the morman church and became a pagan untill 5 weeks ago.

4 weeks ago they had a hugh back to school bash at oneighty.I decided to go so i did and i am glad that i did. the following week i met a guy named ben we said the prayer of rededication. then the next week i was thinking of suicide early that wensday morning so i went to oneighty again and i talked with two of the leaders. since then ihave been dedicated to god. I have read through matthew is just six days and hoping to read mark in seven.

russ gray

Reactions: mskey

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
:wave: Hello and welcome to the christian forums. I hope you have a good time here on the forum and that you make lots of new friends. I am Jenna from Birmingham England. I am married with no children but two cats.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mm1228

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
✟932.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF and God Bless. Hope you have fun here. :wave:
36_22_11.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.