✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
welcome2.gif
To Christian Forums!! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
moonblanket said:
Greetings! As you can see, I am a new member. This is a pretty big place you got here. I guess I will just be browsing around in my spare time. I don't Sknow. Maybe I am just going through another "forum phase." We'll see. I look foward to talking with some of you.

Welcome to CF, Moonblanket. Its nice to have you here with us and I hope you enjoy your stay. As for forum phases...I go through quite a few of those myself, lol. But for some reason I keep coming back to this one at two others. So I hope to see you around.
:) :wave:

Upvote 0

moonblanket

Apr 4, 2006
✟15,124.00
Faith
Calvinist
sacredsin said:
Welcome to CF, Moonblanket. Its nice to have you here with us and I hope you enjoy your stay. As for forum phases...I go through quite a few of those myself, lol. But for some reason I keep coming back to this one at two others. So I hope to see you around.
:) :wave:
Thanks for the friendly replies! I don't know how that mysterious 'S' worked its way into my first post. Now I've edited it. I hope to see you around too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums