May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You might not believe this, but when i clicked your name i almost changed my mind! I am sooo glad i did not. I am 33 years old (still a virgin as well).:blush: all i can say is this DON'T GIVE IT UP UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED. It is NOT worth it. I've seen what it does to people spiritually and emotionallly. You dont have to go through it.
Have you received the Holy Spirit? I think He guides you through some of the tough issues in life. He's called the comforter in the Bible you know. Ask God what he wants you to do and don't be afraid of the answer. Seek and ye shall find. IT will be well worth it.
Angelsword

Upvote 0

StarSapphire

Joyfully we adore Him!
Nov 28, 2004
Northern California
✟11,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian Forums! :wave:

haveapurrfectdaykitten.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thomas1984

*Expect the Unexpected*
Jun 6, 2006
✟19,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
angelsword said:
You might not believe this, but when i clicked your name i almost changed my mind! I am sooo glad i did not. I am 33 years old (still a virgin as well).:blush: all i can say is this DON'T GIVE IT UP UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED. It is NOT worth it. I've seen what it does to people spiritually and emotionallly. You dont have to go through it.
Have you received the Holy Spirit? I think He guides you through some of the tough issues in life. He's called the comforter in the Bible you know. Ask God what he wants you to do and don't be afraid of the answer. Seek and ye shall find. IT will be well worth it.
Angelsword

Thanks for taking the time out to contribute. I'm not feeling nearly as down as I have been recently. As many friends here have said, Satan will attack anytime I let my guard down. I am steadily improving my attitude to life, in particular, asking myself, "What can I do to ease to troubles of those around me". That can help to take the focus off my own insecurities.

I saw a wonderful tv programme on BBC3 the other day, about a Christian couple and their marriage. I think they were in their mid-20's. I don't know if they had abstained from sex, but the Love they had for God and each other was a magnificent beauty to behold.

On the flip side, I have read SO MANY regretful posts on this forum by people that gave into lust. All (mostly) of them wished that they still had this precious gift to present to their spouse.

As for seeing the signs, there is a Catholic School near me that have just advertised for an ICT Technician. It's a junior position that I feel I would be perfect for. Now I just have to convince them.

One last thing, Angelsword, never forget that you can choose to lead a worldly life anytime you want, BUT the world could never have what we have now.

This is what sets us apart, our acceptance of Christ as our Saviour, and the responsibilities that go with it.

However, Jesus never said it would be easy.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums