Hi:) I'm new...

S

seekHimalways

Hi:) My name is Morgan and I am new to the boards:) I am a 25 y/o Christian stay-at-home wife and mom to one (with another on the way - I am *about* 6 weeks along). I am also a part-time student working toward my degree in psychology and human services (double major). I am looking to meet other like-minded Christians who are trying to serve God in the real world! I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully making a few close friends! :wave:

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟121,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
thjesusislove.gif

welcome15.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums, my name is Tatiana (aka Angeldove97) and I'm a staff member and fellow CF Welcome Angel at this site. :wave: I hope this site will be a big blessing to you... as it has been in my life! Please feel free to contact me via pm if you have any questions about the rules or getting around the site. I'm here to help! :holy:

Take some time to get to know the site... it's huge... with over 150 different forums in which you can post about different topics. And, of course, all are welcome here.. even if they aren't Christian.
:groupray:

We also have a new Webmaster, LeeD, who will be making some changes to the site in the next couple of months. Nothing too big, but please check out our Announcement Forum to read the latest news on Staff, Forum Events, and Policies/Rules: http://christianforums.com/f3-announcements.html

:help:Also, if you would like to learn more about the site (rules, staff, how to post, blessings, CF pets, avatars, etc), please read our FAQ: http://christianforums.com/faq.php We are currently still updating it with changes so some information may incorrect. Always check with a Staff member if you have a question about something! :help:

Stick around, you'll meet alot of amazing people. Here are my suggestions that I give to all the newbie members at CF! Check out these forums to start off and meet some of our amazing members:
Friendship Cout
Recreation Room

If you ever are in need of help from a CF Welcome Angel (we help set up accounts, teach people how to use the site, pray for you and your needs, etc), please feel free to pm (private message) me at any time or check out our CF Angel forum by clicking here:

Take care and God bless!

Love always,
Tatiana
Community Tech Liaison & CF Angel​

Reactions: Alidar Jarok
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums