thismouse

Oct 12, 2006
England
✟7,622.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Thought I'd post and say hi- I always get nervous the first time I post somewhere, so please bear with me!

I'm Sarah, and I'm 19, from England... I was raised as a Protestant, however in my early teens I grew frustrated at being raised into a religion without really feeling like I'd made my own choice.

I grew fairly detached and researched other religions so that I could feel like I had made my own choice and followed my own beliefs in choosing the religion that best suited me.

I'm at a place now where I'm very content with what I chose (it happened to be the one I was raised with from the start!); I love God and really feel like he listens to me and helps me :)

...Anyway! Enough of my blathering, and apologies if it doesn't really make any sense- it's 1.40am here!

I look forward to getting to know everybody :)

Paisley

Faith without works is dead. James 2:17
Mar 12, 2005
Northern California
✟4,415.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
w56301678.png

Welcome
We're very blessed to have you here. I pray this site will be a blessing in your life, as it has been mine... :)

I'm a moderate for this forum and I love welcoming our new members. Please feel free to contact me if you need help getting your CF character, CF pet, signature, avatar, etc set up. Also if you need help finding a forum for a specific post or question of yours, please once again feel free to contact me via private message (aka pm).

This is a lovely site, dedicated to unifying all Christians, regardless of denomination. We also welcome non-Christians here as well and help support one another through discussion, prayer, and alot of love.

I hope you have a blessed weekend and please take care! Enjoy your posting at CF :)

Your Sister in Christ (with alot of love),
Tatiana
Friendship Team Senior Moderator

Upvote 0

Saint_Rita

Oct 31, 2005
✟8,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thought I'd post and say hi- I always get nervous the first time I post somewhere, so please bear with me!

I'm Sarah, and I'm 19, from England... I was raised as a Protestant, however in my early teens I grew frustrated at being raised into a religion without really feeling like I'd made my own choice.

I grew fairly detached and researched other religions so that I could feel like I had made my own choice and followed my own beliefs in choosing the religion that best suited me.

I'm at a place now where I'm very content with what I chose (it happened to be the one I was raised with from the start!); I love God and really feel like he listens to me and helps me :)

...Anyway! Enough of my blathering, and apologies if it doesn't really make any sense- it's 1.40am here!

I look forward to getting to know everybody :)
Welcome to the boards!

grey%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E1%5E_%5EWelcome+to+Christian+Forums%5E_%5E.gif

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not,
his loneliness is really a homesickness for God.
-Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome
We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.
You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums