Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
incredulity is what they call a sock puppet. I'm training to be a moderator and I needed an alternative. Upon registering and logging my new nick I was sent a PM by a kind and gracious lady who invited me to introduce myself. Since I never posted here before I thought I would do that now.

I'm an evangelical which means I am really seriously into Bible study. Webster definded evangelical a discipline designed to have their thoughts begin and end with Scripture. When I started looking at theology I was intriqued by the Weslyan (sp? did I mention I'm a terrible speller) Perfection doctrine. What John Wesley said was that if a person could do everything from a motive that person would be perfect. The person could make mistakes that you could call sin but he did not. Over time it developed into Methodism, the Holiness movement and finally Pentecostalism. While I do not believe that the Pentecostal experience is New Testament tongues I am completly convinced that Pentecostals are wonderfull New Testament Christians. I get most of my New Testament Theology from their traditions even though most Pentecostals don't care much for systematic theology, go figure.

I am the father of three and I've been married 15 years now. Currently I am working as a forklift operator at a printing and graphics company. I serve in the Indiana National Guards and I have had the great privilage of associating with some very good people. I have never been overseas with the Guards but worked on active duty at the ports of Charleston and Savanna Georgia in 2004. My unit was also activated for the relief effort in the aftermath of Katrina.

I am interested in how Christian theism can be reconciled to modern natural science without compromising essential doctrine. This is a wonderfull discussion board and I am amazed at the dedication and geniune graciousness of its staff.

Grace and peace,
incredulous aka Mark Kennedy

JingleBells

have yourself a very Merry Christmas!
Oct 7, 2005
✟1,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Welcome to CF, even though you've been here a while! ;) :pink: Happy to see you here! Hope you have a wonderful and great time learning to be a moderator. :wave:

attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums