Jun 19, 2006
Florida
✟7,668.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
christianmomof3 said:
Hi Hannah! I love your name. I wanted to name my youngest dd Hannah Elizabeth, but my dh did not like that name :( , but the name we agreed on is very nice also.
Hi! Thanks for the compliment. I'm new to this whole forum thing, I'm only 13! I hope we can talk more! Wow! 3 kids! I can hardly deal with my older sister!

Upvote 0

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jesus061893 said:
Hi! Thanks for the compliment. I'm new to this whole forum thing, I'm only 13! I hope we can talk more! Wow! 3 kids! I can hardly deal with my older sister!
My oldest dd is 13. She plays guitar too. She plays for the church young people's meeting (high school and jr high) and sometimes for the preschool class at church as well.
I work with the Jr. High girls at our church.
I taught middle school for 13 years.
I like middle school age kids - they are fun!
I am glad that you are enjoying the Lord.
He is so wonderful!
I pray that you will continue to grow in His life and in His love. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jesus061893

Jun 19, 2006
Florida
✟7,668.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
My older sister is seventeen years old. She's going o be married next November. Her fiance' is almost 20! He's a really nice guy, and I lve him like a brother, but he doesn't go to church. He grew up as a jehovahs witness his whole life, and anything else (speaking in tounges, dancing, miracles,etc.) scares him. He said he just doesnt like the atmosphere. I think that is kind of starnge, because the church is where I feel the most safe.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jesus061893 said:
Hi! my name is Hannah Jones, and I am a firm beleiver in the gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!:amen: I need all the prayer I can get! ;) I am a very nice person, so feel free to leave comments andtalk openly!

Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jesus061893 said:
My older sister is seventeen years old. She's going o be married next November. Her fiance' is almost 20! He's a really nice guy, and I lve him like a brother, but he doesn't go to church. He grew up as a jehovahs witness his whole life, and anything else (speaking in tounges, dancing, miracles,etc.) scares him. He said he just doesnt like the atmosphere. I think that is kind of starnge, because the church is where I feel the most safe.
I can understand his discomfort. It is something that he is not used to. It is best to pray for him and perhaps have him get to know the people from the church in small group meetings or just dinner or something at someone's house so that he knows the people and will be more comfortable with them. :prayer:

Upvote 0

jesus061893

Jun 19, 2006
Florida
✟7,668.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
christianmomof3 said:
I can understand his discomfort. It is something that he is not used to. It is best to pray for him and perhaps have him get to know the people from the church in small group meetings or just dinner or something at someone's house so that he knows the people and will be more comfortable with them. :prayer:
Thats actually what we've been doing. I just dont think he likes the feeling. We've tried to get him in youth group meetings, i just dont think he feels right around people who dont beleive the same as him. He needs alot of prayer at the moment, and I really hope he gets to know Jesus.

Upvote 0

Wendillac

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, British Columbia
✟15,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
jesus061893 said:
Hi! my name is Hannah Jones, and I am a firm beleiver in the gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!:amen: I need all the prayer I can get! ;) I am a very nice person, so feel free to leave comments andtalk openly!
Hi Hannah! I am Wendy Christie! I look forward to getting to know you and the others here. I too love the Lord and have been serving Him for 16 yrs now.

Upvote 0

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jesus061893 said:
Thats actually what we've been doing. I just dont think he likes the feeling. We've tried to get him in youth group meetings, i just dont think he feels right around people who dont beleive the same as him. He needs alot of prayer at the moment, and I really hope he gets to know Jesus.
:hug: It sounds like you are caring for him and praying for him and that is all you can do. We can plant and water, but only God gives the growth. And, that is on His timing, not ours. Just always keep praying for him and for your sister no matter what. They are in God's hands and He will care for them.

Upvote 0