DeanM

Jun 4, 2007
✟5,870.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hi Folks!

My name's Dean, and I asked to be placed as a moderator for this section. And, as of today, I have been accepted.

About me, I'm a liberal Christian who runs a music school.

I've been signed to major labels, toured, and been through just about every piece of gear on the planet (I used to work for a major music retailer as well).

I'm here to help in any way I can, and to help your current staff of moderators keep this section running smoothly.

Please bear with me as I get to know you all and learn the ropes in this section. I'm really looking forward to working with you all!

Dean

PureSolace

Jan 22, 2006
Bellevue, WA, USA
✟8,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Folks!

My name's Dean, and I asked to be placed as a moderator for this section. And, as of today, I have been accepted.

About me, I'm a liberal Christian who runs a music school.

I've been signed to major labels, toured, and been through just about every piece of gear on the planet (I used to work for a major music retailer as well).

I'm here to help in any way I can, and to help your current staff of moderators keep this section running smoothly.

Please bear with me as I get to know you all and learn the ropes in this section. I'm really looking forward to working with you all!

Dean
What's a liberal Christian?

Have any music on the net so we can listen to your tunes?

Know anything about really good post production sound editing software?

Thanks. :)

Upvote 0

DeanM

Jun 4, 2007
✟5,870.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Who were you signed with, what band, and where did you tour?

INFORMATION, MAN! :p

Columbia records with Rudy Hart, toured with I Kill Me on the 'gang of 4' tour-Eastern US for 1 1/2 years.

What's a liberal Christian?
A liberal Christian is a follower of Christ who is open to other denomination's views, and leaves the judgement to God.

Have any music on the net so we can listen to your tunes?

No at the moment. My career was from the early 90's.

Know anything about really good post production sound editing software?

Protools?

You're welcome!

Upvote 0