Hi I just wanted to know everybody's opinion.

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi jenny,

I don't think, certainly can't find any supporting Scriptural evidence, that God 'punishes' anyone for their opinion. God's wrath is reserved for sinners, of which we all are. The only way to avoid His wrath is through His Son, Jesus. An individual must be born again. Born of the Spirit of God. It is only those so born who have the right to be called children of God.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i hope God doesnt punish me for my opinion...

There is your problem. Try giving up what you think and ask what does God think. that is how you seek heaven. Until you do that you are your own idol before God.

You fear punishment. Jesus said fear God who can destroy both body and soul in hell. Some people say no your never to fear God love cast out all fear, that is also from the Bible, but Jesus said to fear. we do not fear punishment any longer but trust in Jesus He has saved us, we love God. what we fear is being that bad son, having God turn His face away from us. We fear doing wrong and disappointing God, having Him turn His face from us. That is how we fear God. When God appeared He always said be not afraid, because humans fear that much power, but God does not want us to fear His power even. He wants us to fear doing wrong and walking off the path from God. This is shown in the first thing God said to Adam, you may eat of all the tree but the tree of Good and evil, if you eat of it you will die that day. God showed Him right away to have fear, and Adam had fear at first, but of death not of having God turn His face from him. So Adam ate when the fear of death was removed, but fear of doing wrong in God's eyes can never be removed because no one can move God any where.

That is milk and meat. first is milk, second is meat, see what i mean about baby food?

Upvote 0

Zandy12

Life is like a rollarcoaster, just enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2015
Iowa
✟19,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What should i do if God tell me that he wants my love but i cannot see Him in person or talk to Him but I fell like He waits for my love but i can not see Him.

Hey Jenny, I've been having the same problems as you are, so your not alone in this. I have days when I beg God to say something when I'm in need. I've noticed the only way I feel really close to God is through prayer. Prayer always helps whenever I feel like he isn't there or I can't see him, and it works well. I do yearn for that day however when me and God can speak one on one lol but he speaks to us with more than just words. He is around you, he's in you, and he's in the people you love and talk to everyday, he also speaks to us in the bible. But prayer definitely helps and sometimes just talking to God alone verbally in your room helps too.

Upvote 0

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I can't take you seriously. I feel you need to be banned from at least the Baptist forum. And if you are serious, I still think you need to be banned and left for God to deal with you, or some wacko religious nut who wants to smoke something with you.

Last comment from me. Your dreams don't mean anything except you have a perverted mind and refuse to admit it. You want help? Stop believing your dreams mean something and read the Bible (you can start with the New Testament....anywhere). Believe that. Don't believe your dreams. Ignore them completely as ungodly.
sorry i ve been having a lot of dreams when God shows me that he has intimate relationship with some other women. i understand love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I can't take you seriously. I feel you need to be banned from at least the Baptist forum. And if you are serious, I still think you need to be banned and left for God to deal with you, or some wacko religious nut who wants to smoke something with you.

Last comment from me. Your dreams don't mean anything except you have a perverted mind and refuse to admit it. You want help? Stop believing your dreams mean something and read the Bible (you can start with the New Testament....anywhere). Believe that. Don't believe your dreams. Ignore them completely as ungodly.

Bit harsh don't you think? Even if she was not for real you let her win because you stepped out of loving her. Don't do that to your self brother, we should not judge but use the judgement God already gave. As far as perverted is there any of us which are not? Is she different then us? Is any one among us worthy of God? Or are we all sinners and wretched souls some who have been saved by grace? Remember to Love friend because you win every time when you do.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Your dreams don't mean anything except you have a perverted mind and refuse to admit it.

I had to look over her other posts in other threads, first, but I came to the conclusion that the word intimate was likely used in a relational sense and not an erotic one. The reference to other women likely stems from the fact that she relates to other women, because she is one. I have to think that Jenny Smith means she is haunted by a sense of inability to connect with God, for whatever reason, and I do very much believe her.

Upvote 0

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Sure, i could have been a bit harsh, but there have been countless people try to give her advice including myself and this person appears to not give a care about the advice given.

I haven't let her win. 1 Corinthians 5 says, "But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one". It is my stance she is an idolater in speaking of some god in her mind she is following that isn't the true God. She is claiming to be christian and believing lies. If she does not want to remotely take advice seriously but just wants to keep talking about her mystical experiences that can't be corroborated with Scripture, then she is a mess. She isn't willing to acknowledge any of the help given.

There is no doubt my greatest struggle is showing love when someone states things contrary to Scripture and unwilling to remotely acknowledge this. I'm aware of that and I appreciate your reminder to continue to pray about that. I understand we all have our struggles and i'm no different. I don't hate her. I don't wish her any ill. But someone throwing words into the air and not giving a flip about what people say in any remotely acknowledgement isn't looking for help in the right places. You don't have no clue if my words will resonate with her in any way. maybe not now, but at a certain point.

Bit harsh don't you think? Even if she was not for real you let her win because you stepped out of loving her. Don't do that to your self brother, we should not judge but use the judgement God already gave. As far as perverted is there any of us which are not? Is she different then us? Is any one among us worthy of God? Or are we all sinners and wretched souls some who have been saved by grace? Remember to Love friend because you win every time when you do.

Upvote 0

FlyingTurtle

Aug 6, 2015
The sky
✟7,791.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When people fall they need someone to help them up, not step on them. When people have beliefs that are unscriptural or dangerous they need to be gently corrected. Not pushed away, where they will keep their strange beliefs. Love, kindness, and gentleness are the marks of those in whom Christ lives.

Jenny, about your dream, God is not a man and He is not tempted. That dream is not from God and you should not think about it.

As for God, the proof of His love was when He sent His son to die for us... He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us that we may become the righteousness of God through Him. When Jesus died He took our sins upon Himself and changed places with us. He took our place, the place of the condemned, so we could take His place as God's beloved children. This is the greatest proof of love. And the more you follow God, the more His love will transform you and you will become new, and this is proof of His presence in your life. He placed His Spirit inside us. So although we cannot see Him, He is closer than a brother. He lives and breathes in us, and if you alow Him He will guide you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Flying, Absolutely. When people fall they definitely need a helping hand. What Jenny needs is to find a church nearby and talk to the pastor who values Scripture truth and the real gospel, not mystical "God will guide you" without any sense where to find that guide.

Your telling her contradictory information. You rightly tell her dream is not from God, then you turn around at the end and tell her if she allow Him to guide her he will, yet you know nothing of if she is a true Christian, nor if she has the ability to discern between a dream she has and the "dream" you tell her to have at the end of your post.

She needs to read Scripture. If we want to know how God wants to guide us, we read Scripture. Scripture. Scripture. Scripture. That is how God guides us. Scripture. Not some mystical experience where you feel good at the end of your Non-Denominational church service that has you feeling good, rosey and warm inside like a Mormon's burning in the bossom.

She's said she doesn't have much time for God, nor much interest in praying. She doesn't want help......yet.

Upvote 0

FlyingTurtle

Aug 6, 2015
The sky
✟7,791.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Flying, Absolutely. When people fall they definitely need a helping hand. What Jenny needs is to find a church nearby and talk to the pastor who values Scripture truth and the real gospel, not mystical "God will guide you" without any sense where to find that guide.

Your telling her contradictory information. You rightly tell her dream is not from God, then you turn around at the end and tell her if she allow Him to guide her he will, yet you know nothing of if she is a true Christian, nor if she has the ability to discern between a dream she has and the "dream" you tell her to have at the end of your post.

She needs to read Scripture. If we want to know how God wants to guide us, we read Scripture. Scripture. Scripture. Scripture. That is how God guides us. Scripture. Not some mystical experience where you feel good at the end of your Non-Denominational church service that has you feeling good, rosey and warm inside like a Mormon's burning in the bossom.

She's said she doesn't have much time for God, nor much interest in praying. She doesn't want help......yet.
In all fairness, I never said anything about dreams at the end of my post. God guiding us is a lifetime walk and the result of submitting to Him.

But yeah finding a good church that can properly correct would be a big step.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Sure, i could have been a bit harsh, but there have been countless people try to give her advice including myself and this person appears to not give a care about the advice given.

I haven't let her win. 1 Corinthians 5 says, "But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one". It is my stance she is an idolater in speaking of some god in her mind she is following that isn't the true God. She is claiming to be christian and believing lies. If she does not want to remotely take advice seriously but just wants to keep talking about her mystical experiences that can't be corroborated with Scripture, then she is a mess. She isn't willing to acknowledge any of the help given.

There is no doubt my greatest struggle is showing love when someone states things contrary to Scripture and unwilling to remotely acknowledge this. I'm aware of that and I appreciate your reminder to continue to pray about that. I understand we all have our struggles and i'm no different. I don't hate her. I don't wish her any ill. But someone throwing words into the air and not giving a flip about what people say in any remotely acknowledgement isn't looking for help in the right places. You don't have no clue if my words will resonate with her in any way. maybe not now, but at a certain point.

I understand your frustrated. Paul is can be some of the hardest writing to understand. When in doubt I look to the life of Jesus. Jesus ate and drank with sinners, He came to their home He associated with them. So what was Paul speaking of? He was speaking of those who Are proud of there sin, such as gay pride, and also of those in the church who claim to be God's Children but are not and love to sin. The OP was seeking help, you may think she is playing games, and maybe you are right, but she asked, you should be joyed she gave you a chance to speak of God. We are all sinners, i think of this when i find it hard to love some people or speak to them. Be kind, Jesus showed us how to live. for what its worth, but you might not be ready to hear this, but one day maybe. We are all in the same boat, but Jesus has a rope tied to some of us and we are telling everyone else put on the rope the boat is sinking. Peace and Love

Upvote 0