Visit site
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! my name is kevin. im obviously new to this site since im posting in here. i just wanted to drop a line and meet a few people! :) first of a little about myself. im kevin as i said above. haha im 17, and im a junior in high school. i play the guitar, its my favorite thing to do. i like to write raps, and make beats and stuff like that. anything music related i love it. photography is sweet too. i love to take and develop my own photos. i also enjoy reading. a lot of people find it boring, but i love it! any questions? :)

Reactions: Bro_Sam

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mairamus said:
Hi! my name is kevin. im obviously new to this site since im posting in here. i just wanted to drop a line and meet a few people! :) first of a little about myself. im kevin as i said above. haha im 17, and im a junior in high school. i play the guitar, its my favorite thing to do. i like to write raps, and make beats and stuff like that. anything music related i love it. photography is sweet too. i love to take and develop my own photos. i also enjoy reading. a lot of people find it boring, but i love it! any questions? :)
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mairamus

May 4, 2006
Minnesota
Visit site
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
UtopiasNemo said:
I don't like the impersonallity of blfy's message, its the same one she used on my intro. Anyways, I'm 17 male, too, but I don't listen to much rap... I do love music, though
oh thats ok. not everyone has to like it. i don't like much of rappers you see on mtv though. they often never have anything intelligent to say. i usually listen to positive hip hop. i like to make raps on garage band and record me and my acoustic. what kinds of bands do you like?

Upvote 0

Mairamus

May 4, 2006
Minnesota
Visit site
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
bfly said:
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

hey thanks a lot. i apprieate the warm welcome :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.