PoisonHeart

Nov 19, 2005
United States
✟114.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
hey hey my name is Austin and im new here!! im 16 i used to be a christian and whatever and was baptised then i started questioning everything and my life got messed up :( now im not sure what to believe... anyways please dont criticize me and tell me im wrong!!! it would be awesome if ya guys would help me out and maybe give me some links to read about christianity, the bible, historical evidence, anything ya can think of to help my reading!! thanks allll

tryme

Oct 22, 2005
✟13,188.00
Faith
Calvinist
PoisonHeart said:
hey hey my name is Austin and im new here!! im 16 i used to be a christian and whatever and was baptised then i started questioning everything and my life got messed up :( now im not sure what to believe... anyways please dont criticize me and tell me im wrong!!! it would be awesome if ya guys would help me out and maybe give me some links to read about christianity, the bible, historical evidence, anything ya can think of to help my reading!! thanks allll

Welcome to CF. :wave:

Here are a few places you may want to start at.
If you have questions about the site check out the CF Support forum.
For fun check out the Relaxation or Hobbies areas
For Christians there are Congregation forums and forums by Life Stages
For non Christians there are Questions by Non-Christians and Struggle by Non-Christians forums

Upvote 0

thepianist

Sep 6, 2005
✟5,574.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PoisonHeart said:

:wave: Hello Austin, and welcome to the forums. Something important to remember is this: If you have ever accepted Jesus into your heart - He never leaves. Nobody really can say they used to be a Christian.

My prayer is that you find the answers you need - to make sure you have Jesus as your personal Saviour. :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
your time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums