MkChic

Jan 20, 2006
Mongolia
✟7,632.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey ya'll well im kinda new at this forum thing. So im getting the hang of it! Well im Sally and im from Tulsa, Oklahoma. And right now im a missionary in Mongolia!! Its like probably the best thing that has ever happened to me! God has really changed my life over here. He has truly blessed me!! Well im 15 years old. And i go to a Homeschool Co-op here in Ulaanbaatar! And it totally rocks my world!! Its like the best school i have ever been to in my life! God has blessed me with so many friends!! And so many older brothers! The guys are so protective here for us girls!! And the school is just like one big happy family! Sometimes we get into an argument but alot of the times were one big family!!

JesusCovered

There is Power in the Blood of Jesus
Feb 28, 2005
✟95,781.00
Faith
Christian
:wave:
2d29c1cd.gif
:clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

sc4s2cg

'Cause human tears are older than the rain.
Nov 28, 2004
Somewhere on Earth.
Visit site
✟20,163.00
Faith
Presbyterian
MkChic said:
Hey ya'll well im kinda new at this forum thing. So im getting the hang of it! Well im Sally and im from Tulsa, Oklahoma. And right now im a missionary in Mongolia!! Its like probably the best thing that has ever happened to me! God has really changed my life over here. He has truly blessed me!! Well im 15 years old. And i go to a Homeschool Co-op here in Ulaanbaatar! And it totally rocks my world!! Its like the best school i have ever been to in my life! God has blessed me with so many friends!! And so many older brothers! The guys are so protective here for us girls!! And the school is just like one big happy family! Sometimes we get into an argument but alot of the times were one big family!!
Hey Sally :wave: Welcome to CF!
I'm so glad you have a great community over by your side! G-d has blessed you truly in your life!

Hey, if you'd like, you can check out the Teen section of these forums, see what you find there. ;)

If you need any help at all, or just want to chat, you can always PM (Private Message, found under UserCP, on the left, under Private Messages, and Send New Message) me or anyone on here, I'm sure they are all willing to help. You also might want to check out the rules just incase.
16_12_7.gif

May G-d bless you in your journey with Him!
sc

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.