Lone Tree, Colorado
✟7,639.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:groupray: Hey, I'm Britni; I've been on here before, years ago, when I referred to myself as an agnostic. I'm back because I always loved this site's honest feedback and great debates.

Could anyone possibly explain Genesis to me?? :confused: I have a question in particular about how it is that Cain, Abel, Adam and Eve were the first and only kids created on earth, and then when Cain gets in trouble for killing his brother, he somehow goes a few miles to another town and finds a wife? How is there anyone his age in the world, if it was Adam and Eve, and their descendants Cain and Abel, and that's it?? :help:

Thanks...
Britni

Great to be here!

Reactions: Orchids

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
KwanYin said:
:groupray: Hey, I'm Britni; I've been on here before, years ago, when I referred to myself as an agnostic. I'm back because I always loved this site's honest feedback and great debates.

Could anyone possibly explain Genesis to me?? :confused: I have a question in particular about how it is that Cain, Abel, Adam and Eve were the first and only kids created on earth, and then when Cain gets in trouble for killing his brother, he somehow goes a few miles to another town and finds a wife? How is there anyone his age in the world, if it was Adam and Eve, and their descendants Cain and Abel, and that's it?? :help:

Thanks...
Britni

Great to be here!

Well, the answer is kind of weird, but I don't think we are allowed to "debate" in this forum. PM me with your question, and I will try to give you an answer.

Anyway, glad you are here and all that...Look forward to talking to you.

Lisa

Upvote 0

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, and welcome to Christian Forums! We are happy to see you here. May God bless you.

attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums